you can change your number but I can send you pin msg have anyone said this to yall.
    02-07-08 09:20 PM
    WOW!!!. well you can delete a contact, i believe that you cant send messages with out being in the contacts list, and you can deny a PIN request, so it shouldn't be that difficult
    02-07-08 09:24 PM
    you can change your number but I can send you pin msg have anyone said this to yall.
    You can NOT change your PIN. The PIN is tied to that device. Sorry

Click
    02-07-08 09:34 PM
    never had anyone send that to me, I dont broadcast my pin really though
    02-07-08 10:39 PM
    Although you can't change your pin all you have to do is deny the request when its sent. They really don't have access to your device unless you want them to.
    02-08-08 12:14 AM
    delete bb messenger? i dont know, i have never used it
    02-08-08 12:51 AM
    Get a new BB, Get a new PIN..no other way, other then just denying all requests.
    02-08-08 12:59 AM
    You can block PIN from coming in, but this applies to all PIN messages though. To do that, go to Options > Security Options > Firewall -- then select Enable and check PIN to activate.

As for BBM, you just delete that stacker and that should take care of it. Even though your have your Firewall on enabled and PIN blocked, only your BBM contacts will be able to PIN you since their BBM messages will still go through.

Keep in mind as well that if you are using JiveTalk where you need to have your Firewall disabled, this setting will cause an issue.
    02-08-08 12:19 PM
    Try calling the police. All 50 states as well as the District of Columbia have laws against stalking. Save all messages as records.
    02-08-08 12:35 PM
    How are you getting stalked on a blackberry exactly???
    02-08-08 12:46 PM
    By pin msg from previous lovers that are no longer in my life change number but my pin is what getting me.
    02-08-08 09:35 PM
    just get a new BB to keep the ghosts away from haunting/taunting you
    02-09-08 01:34 AM
    If there is no type of threat, law enforcement is very limited on what they will and will not do. You're good for 2 Bberries per year. Wait until its time for a new one then exchange it. Makes perfectly good sense to me. Whatever you're doing to these people in the bedroom, you may want to tone it down a little. LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-08 06:30 AM
    Change BB or deleted tht person from your contacts and don't readd.

02-09-08 07:17 AM
    Even if someone is NOT in your BlackBerry Pin Messenger, you can STILL receive a Pin message. That was the joy of BlackBerry BEFORE they released the BlackBerry Pin Messenger software...

Call your carrier, say something is wrong with your device, and have it replaced, thus new device / pin number...
    02-09-08 08:51 AM
    can block all pin messages in security options for awhile and then reactivate to see if getting still
    02-09-08 11:45 AM
    my bb's pin has changed to ffffff,can anyone help me to change it ???
    08-20-08 10:43 AM
    If there is no type of threat, law enforcement is very limited on what they will and will not do. You're good for 2 Bberries per year. Wait until its time for a new one then exchange it. Makes perfectly good sense to me. Whatever you're doing to these people in the bedroom, you may want to tone it down a little. LOL!

ROFL..

Dm
    08-20-08 10:50 AM
    my bb's pin has changed to ffffff,can anyone help me to change it ???
    PINs are 8 digits, a combination of letters and numbers. Your PIN is actually "ffffff?"
    08-20-08 10:56 AM
    I don't think it's actually letters and numbers, it's a hexideimal number. Most likely it is FFFFFFFF, 2 extra F's.

That would indicate a serious failing in the device, as in the flash memory was corrupted or wiped. Send it back for warranty replacement.
    08-20-08 12:51 PM
    Even if someone is NOT in your BlackBerry Pin Messenger, you can STILL receive a Pin message. That was the joy of BlackBerry BEFORE they released the BlackBerry Pin Messenger software...

Call your carrier, say something is wrong with your device, and have it replaced, thus new device / pin number...
    Navi has a good point maybe plead your case to your SP and they can resolve some of the issues. It is worth a try. MAKE SURE YOU TALK WITH A MANAGER AND EXPLAIN YOUR CASE.
    08-20-08 12:55 PM
    Damn Gina!!! Thats crazy!!! Stalkers are messy l0l Hopefully you will be able to get a new PIN
    08-20-08 10:56 PM
    Damn Gina!!! Thats crazy!!! Stalkers are messy l0l Hopefully you will be able to get a new PIN
    08-20-08 10:57 PM
    [QUOTE=chinesecatt;128563]You can block PIN from coming in, but this applies to all PIN messages though. To do that, go to Options > Security Options > Firewall -- then select Enable and check PIN to activate.

thank you
    04-29-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD