Stacking active frames
I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if you could stack your active frames? Like arranging them so that you have multiple active frames on each other. And when you open them, you can switch from the applications you have stacked just by swiping left and right, like you do on the playbook now?
I think it would be nice to open for example my mails, my calendar and my browser and stack them. So if someone mails me an invitation for a certain party, just one swipe to the left to open my browser and google the place, then just one swipe to the left to check my calendar and just two swipes to the right to answer the mail.
Wouldn't that be a bit more efficient, or is it just a stupid idea?
- 11-17-2012, 07:44 AM #2
Can't be a stupid idea if you feel it would help you out in navigating the UI.
I am content with the way they show the frames and the method for selecting an app.Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Blackberry 9900 (v188.8.131.529 Rogers/BES), Playbook (v184.108.40.2064) | Rooted SGS III
- By mrmartis in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 14Last Post: 11-19-2012, 04:48 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2012, 12:26 AM
- By malingering in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 33Last Post: 10-28-2012, 07:41 AM
- By maple_leafs182 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2012, 07:53 PM
- By jamezalexander in forum News & RumorsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-26-2012, 08:33 AM