i work in a metal stamping plant and the curve trackball loves steel!. i want something different! but i love the curve! what is better? i need to know asap! before i make the wrong 2 year decision. please help! im with sprint.
    03-16-10 07:04 PM
    I would go with the curve if you want a trackpad instead of a trackball. I have used both and I really like the trackpad better much easier to navigate and seems like it wont come loose. Also if you want to use wifi ,it would be good with the curve.I currently have a storm 2 but have experience with the tour and new curve. I like the new curve if you can settle for a camera without flash. I work in a low signal area,but can easily pick up a wifi signal which is great to get my email at work. I you have more questions the best way to decide is to go to the store and play with them both see what fits you better. Just remember you should have 30 days to return the phone if you think you made the wrong decision.
    03-16-10 07:27 PM
    By the look of the thread start it states the OP 'doesn't like the trackball!' And I guess why post if one has trackball and one has trackpad? Sounds like your mind is made up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 07:44 PM
    I agree with Addict, sounds like your mind is made up, why ask for peoples opionions?
    03-16-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD