I am elgible for an upgrade, and I currently have the curve and was debating whether to switch to the Tour or not, any advice? I would only have to pay 149.99 for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 10:05 PM
    The Tour is becoming a fine device, like any new thing, there are things ro work through, but will be great to work with in the future.

Curve is a fine device, quite stable, if getting a little dated. You can get a nice price on one, if that is the way you wanna go.

Either late this year or early next, there will be the intro of the Wi-Fi version of Tour, currently coded as Atlas. That may come into consideration, depending on your outlook, and there is supposed to be the CDMA version of Onyx, release unknown at this time.

The one upside, there really isn't a downside. All of them have their pluses and minuses. But you still get a BlackBerry for less than many of the regular phones, and in some cases, much less.

08-23-09 10:48 PM
    Well, I like my curve, a stable, steardy phone, very reliable, but I have an upgrade available and a Tour would only cost me 149.99 I hwar it has a 3.2 MP Camera, a better screen resolution, and I'm not sure whether to save my upgrade and keep my curve, or try out the Tour, in what ways is it different from the Curve? Could I still sync my regular email to the tour not just an interprise account, like the Curve?

08-24-09 02:56 PM
    The Tour is superior to the Curve as far as software and some hardware, but inferior as far as build and component quality. Tour has a ways to go before it's considered a beast. It'll get there though.

If I were you, I would save my upgrade until the wifi Tour comes out.
    08-24-09 03:19 PM
    The thing is I'm not a big WiFi user, and I had WiFi on a previous phone, HTC Diamond, and I never really used it. I honestly didn't even see the purpose of it

08-24-09 03:21 PM
    I switched to the Tour from my Curve the day it came out and I still have no complaints. I see a lot of issues that pple are having and I honestly don't see any issues with mine. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones that got a good Tour, but if that's the case then I'm happy. I loved my Curve also but since I switched I don't regret it. It all depends on what satifies YOU

08-24-09 03:41 PM
    The thing is I'm not a big WiFi user, and I had WiFi on a previous phone, HTC Diamond, and I never really used it. I honestly didn't even see the purpose of it
    Because wifi is the fastest mobile data available? Also, by the time the wifi Tour is released, 95% of the hardware issues will be fixed.
    08-24-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD