02-28-08 11:38 AM
    02-28-08 11:42 AM
    Ouch isn't even close to describing this... Whoo hooo
    02-28-08 11:48 AM
    That's pretty bad!!! What does this mean for customers? I mean really CS cant get any worse than it already is!!!
    02-28-08 11:51 AM
    That's pretty bad!!! What does this mean for customers? I mean really CS cant get any worse than it already is!!!
    Isn't that an undestatement! It took me 3 weeks to get my bill correct and then was so happy to get it fixed. Then my wife said shouldn't that have been the way the bill should have come without all the hassle!
    03-01-08 02:51 PM
    I never had a problem with them besides the fact that on the Nextel side they weren't upgrading their berries and I found out that they didn't plan to. I carried the 7100i for 2 and a half years. I couldn't go with Sprint because I couldn't get a signal at my job with them. That's why I came to Verizon. I paid off my 200 dollar termination fee plus my 105 dollars for my last month of Berry service.I broke it off clean but now I can honestly say that I'm much happier than I was before especially with a 8830 that can do everything. Good luck Sprint!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-08 04:03 PM
    Isn't that an undestatement! It took me 3 weeks to get my bill correct and then was so happy to get it fixed. Then my wife said shouldn't that have been the way the bill should have come without all the hassle!
    I parted ways with them after a similar problem...as in, for 3 months in a row, my bill was wrong. CS could give me no answers, so I got fed up, paid the termination fee, and am happy being back with Verizon.
    03-01-08 04:05 PM
    I never had a problem with them besides the fact that on the Nextel side they weren't upgrading their berries and I found out that they didn't plan to. I carried the 7100i for 2 and a half years. I couldn't go with Sprint because I couldn't get a signal at my job with them. That's why I came to Verizon. I paid off my 200 dollar termination fee plus my 105 dollars for my last month of Berry service.I broke it off clean but now I can honestly say that I'm much happier than I was before especially with a 8830 that can do everything. Good luck Sprint!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm right there with you Apollo. I even had their SERO plan with palm Treo, but I couldn't stand their CS and service. Switched to my berry on ATT and haven't regretted it yet (well, maybe a little...and I've yet to get my first bill...)
    03-01-08 11:27 PM
    I think the word is shameful.

They should be ashamed. Good customers have been telling them for awhile that their customer service is terrible and the lack of feature on their devices. They heard the warning sign and choose to ignore it, so don't be surprise when customers leave. We work hard for our money and don't have to give it to a company with a terrible service history.

But look at this quote "Looking ahead, the company said it expected to lose 1.2 million more postpaid customers in the first quarter of 2008 and a similar amount in the second quarter."

For a company to expect over 2 million people will leave in the next two quarters, is just shameful Sprint and happy times for Verizon, ATT, and T-Mobile.
    03-02-08 04:58 AM
    It is actually more than their net worth by over 6 Billion!!!!
    03-02-08 06:25 AM
    Customer service has always fixed any billing issues I have and I have to say more recently when I call in they are being quite a bit more helpful than say 4 years ago when I would call in. Believe it or not I think they are trying to improve things right now but the whole billing system change over has been kind of annoying but I guess its necessary. I have to say that I have been with Sprint for years and I have never really run into many problems and CS usually fixes any errors that occur. The only problem I have is that you do actually have to WATCH your bill like a hawk, or else you may end up with some strangeness every now and again. Sprint and my cable company have the same issues
    03-02-08 06:58 AM
    Customer service has always fixed any billing issues I have and I have to say more recently when I call in they are being quite a bit more helpful than say 4 years ago when I would call in. Believe it or not I think they are trying to improve things right now but the whole billing system change over has been kind of annoying but I guess its necessary. I have to say that I have been with Sprint for years and I have never really run into many problems and CS usually fixes any errors that occur. The only problem I have is that you do actually have to WATCH your bill like a hawk, or else you may end up with some strangeness every now and again. Sprint and my cable company have the same issues
    I had taxes taken out from 2 states. When I questioned it they had no answer but made it sound like that is the way it was. I said I live in only one state. They are crediting the tax paid but it shouldn't need to be a fight. It is obviously a mistake.
    03-02-08 12:37 PM
    I parted ways with them after a similar problem...as in, for 3 months in a row, my bill was wrong. CS could give me no answers, so I got fed up, paid the termination fee, and am happy being back with Verizon.
    I had taxes taken out from 2 states. When I questioned it they had no answer but made it sound like that is the way it was. I said I live in only one state. They are crediting the tax paid but it shouldn't need to be a fight. It is obviously a mistake.

I had Sprint...AGES ago...When I was in 7th grade (I'm now 28 so yeah, been a while). They hit me with a bill for like $1100.00 saying that I spent like 10 hours on the phone making calls to AbuDahbi and Columbia, South America! I told them that I don't know anyone outside the U.S., even named the states where my relatives live. Told them, "Where the fluck is Abudahbi?" They said, "Sir, you have to pay the bill or we will suspend service to your phone." I said, "Cancel it." Sprint response, "You have to pay the early termination fee." I said, "Shove it, put it on my credit, take me to small claims court."

Long story short, nothing was done, nothing was ever put on my credit, no collections. Been with Verizon ever since and have gotten many to switch. The ONLY thing I'm going to see about with Sprint/Nextel is cause my dad works in construction and I want to hook up a direct-connect phone for him that is like drop-proof. (He's like 56 so I don't want to hit him with a 8830 and a Otterbox case!). Figure the DC on Sprint/Nextel will be more than enough confusion!
    03-17-08 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD