Does anyone know when they will be offering this feature. It's lame that on the sprint website they give directions on how to send a MMS on a Curve, yet dont offer the service!!!
    09-12-08 09:10 PM
    There is a work around, you'll have to search the threads though. I don't have a link. Welcome to CB.
    09-12-08 09:13 PM
    Does anyone know when they will be offering this feature. It's lame that on the sprint website they give directions on how to send a MMS on a Curve, yet dont offer the service!!!
    I agree with you. It is totally lame and NONE of the reps mentioned this fact when I upgraded to my 8830 & added a curve.
    09-12-08 09:31 PM
    here is some info on a work-around....http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fas...-8330-a-57712/
    09-12-08 09:34 PM
    so i try the work around and i can not access my pic mail. i had no problem accessing it before online...it says its expired and wants my 5$ month. well i guess when i switched from sprint vision to blackberry plan that pic mail is not offered. well on the bb plan it says unlimited pic mail. i just wanna make sure im not being charged xtra for pic mail that i recieve and can view easily on my phone. customer service is a joke when i called to ask bcuz all they do is read the same info i see on sprint website. i havent recieve my 1st bill yet with this new plan.....
    09-12-08 09:57 PM
    I'd be more concerned about this...Sprint Sells Towers, Nextel Next? I don't think Sprint's much longer for this game.
    09-12-08 10:00 PM
    Yep, Sprint does not support MMS on any BlackBerry...
    09-12-08 10:03 PM
    Actually its pretty common for cell phone companies to rent the cell phone towers. If I'm not mistaken sprint was the last one not to do it. Well at least in north America

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD