I have been very disappointed with Sprint, lack of BlackBerry support, Service and now Billing issues etc.. the last thing that happened is that my phone is on Roaming mode in a lot of places of the city. I am from Laredo, Tx Border Town with Mexico, and attended a 3 day Training / Conference close to the Bridge, city limits with Mexico . I was on Roaming the 3 days and I had to make calls to the office and Team members. First my team did not answer me since they said that their phones were showing a phone number from Japan when I called them and thought it was a Scam call. 2nd I did not have service when trying to Dial to some places and last I had poor or no internet service. Of course I had to continue to make my calls and shoot emails during this 3 days regardless if my phone was on roaming, I had problems to solve from my office. What did Sprint want me to do? Not use my phone? Go to the nearest Payphone?

This roaming problem made me receive a close to 300 usd Intl Roaming charge. Of course since then (3 weeks ago) I have lost a lot of time trying for Sprint to remove this charges and no luck. The last call I made lasted 1 hour and 15 min, I made it to talk up the Ladder until I spoke to the Manager and of course she disappointed me even more. She states that this is a problem with BlackBerry, that it does not have the the option to be on mode: Sprint Only. She states that all other phones have this option and that she sees that I have been off Contract for almost 2 years and that this is a great opportunity for me to change to Iphone or Android. I was really upset and told her that yes I was going to change, but change Carriers.

To keep my promise I want to change Carriers asap. Which one do you all recommend? Verizon or AT&T? Verizon has a very good Intl plan, for when I am in Mexico and is cheaper than AT&T... AT&T offers 3 gb for less, the Passport and a better corporate discount... Help me out guy's, which one is worth it?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 07:01 PM
    Looking at your requirements, T-Mobile should be your first choice without thinking twice.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 07:06 PM
    I love my AT&T
    I also have a Sprint account and hate them. Go with AT&T At least u can use unlocked devices

Posted via CB10
    I would Say AT&T if you are looking for BlackBerry support. But as far as quality of network US wide Verizon is the top of the top. AT&T is second-rate. I can't speak to international roaming and plans. I travel all over the US. You want the best coverage go Verizon.

That could all change if Verizon decided to carry the Passport and Classic.
    Check if T-Mobile has coverage in your area. They have the best International options available currently and Wi-Fi calling.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    11-03-14 07:05 AM
    I does so have ability to stay on one carrier, you just have to use manual mode and select your carrier... dumb carrier support rep... jeezz

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    igor10000 likes this.
    11-03-14 07:15 AM
    I does so have ability to stay on one carrier, you just have to use manual mode and select your carrier... dumb carrier support rep... jeezz
    ^^^ This ^^^

CB10 @ Q5
    11-03-14 08:43 AM
    Where are you from? Timbuktu or are you living at the desert ?

I am sure you have Alternatives. The world is always full of alternatives. Get another provider and be happy with BlackBerry. Easy.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:51 AM
    LoL @ Timbuktu comment

CB10 @ Q5
    11-03-14 10:26 AM