I went to a sprint store today and the guy tried telling me that they would be getting the bold sometime this month. My honest opinion is that he is full of you know what, but just curious if anyone has heard something to that effect. Att can't do it so I'm pretty sure sprint can't either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 05:56 PM
    I went to a sprint store today and the guy tried telling me that they would be getting the bold sometime this month. My honest opinion is that he is full of you know what, but just curious if anyone has heard something to that effect. Att can't do it so I'm pretty sure sprint can't either

I have no clue...but I doubt sprint will be getting it. At least any time soon. ATT looks like the only one that will be getting it for the time being. Maybe the Bold will branch out later one after being out for a while to T-mobile, Sprint, etc. But right now I'm just waiting for it to come out to ATT! Then after that the hoping and wishing it going to other companies begins:eyesroll:

10-07-08 07:36 PM
    No way in **** is it releasing for Sprint sometime this month...
    10-07-08 08:00 PM
    No way in **** is it releasing for Sprint sometime this month...
    if I may

the reps at sprint dont know ish!
    10-07-08 08:44 PM
    if I may

the reps at sprint dont know ish!
    WERD, no one at sprint knows ish. even the support people know d*ck.
    10-08-08 05:10 PM
    No Bold on Sprint my friend. That was definitely an equivocation on the rep's part. You should ask that person where that info came from about the Bold coming out on Sprint this month.

10-08-08 07:46 PM
    By any chance was that reps name Tyrone Biggums?
    10-08-08 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD