- 01-09-13, 08:46 PM #3
I've been telling people to stop worrying, testing has been underway on Sprint.If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4, SM-N920P Galaxy Note 5If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-09-13, 09:32 PM #5
- 177 Posts
- 33056FCD: 501041AD
"He said Sprint would be listed as a BlackBerry 10 partner during RIM’s Jan. 30 announcement, but he did not provide any specifics about when Sprint would actually sell BB10 phones."
They better get on board and have this at launch, don't wanna have to move my services but I sure willTeam Blackberry Rocks!
- CrackBerry Master
01-10-13, 12:02 AM #7
- 1,352 Posts
I said this a while back - I know someone inside of Sprint ( in Mgmt ) who had been, how do I say it, OTHER than nice in speaking of RIM....
...This person witnessed the device in action and subsequent to that exposure now believes RIM has something serious to enter the ring with.As of 2.20.2015 I'm packing a Blackberry Classic - so far so good!
- 01-10-13, 06:20 AM #10
Great news to wake up to. Been with Sprint 6 years now and I know they are a little slow getting onboard and with making announcements. My upgrade is on March 1st...decisions, decisions!!Lovin' the Playbook and hatin' the cynics!
- By 12Dandaman in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 09-22-12, 04:33 AM
- By J Antonio in forum SprintReplies: 9Last Post: 04-06-11, 07:20 PM
- By twosixer in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 5Last Post: 10-19-10, 09:42 PM
- By taylor2889 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-19-09, 09:03 PM
- By Tahoedan in forum SprintReplies: 16Last Post: 05-12-09, 12:22 PM