Ok, so i am on my 2nd Blackberry in 2 months becauser when i took it to theSpritn store for troubleshooting they said ti would be $55 to fix. Well i figured that i'd be better off going to the insurance and making a claim. However, my new phone sidoingjustwhat the old one did and i cant understand it. The phone is automatically erasing all my messages after i send them. Does anyone know why this may be happenng? I am ready tolaunchthis damn thing into a ocean somewhere if i dont get a resolution. I love my BB and i was a proud HTC Mogul user, but the down fall was the email wasn't Push.... So i turned to BB and i love it! But this is making me want to give up. I mean it instantly is erasing my messages after i send them. Does it have a virus? How so? Help me, Help me please!

Thanks BB Supporters
    12-18-07 09:02 PM
    If only your "sent" messages are disappearing check your message settings. Go to your messages folder>Menu>Options>General Option> Under the "Hide Sent Messages" setting make sure it is set to "No". Hope this helps!
    12-18-07 09:05 PM
    Too bad, it's all of my messages. they just dissappear like there is some little hater waiting to erase all of my messages i want to read again later....
    12-18-07 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD