Hey Guys,

Just a quick note to encourage all of you CrackBerry.com members to check out the Smartphone Round Robin forum at our sibling sites TreoCentral.com, WMExperts.com and PhoneDifferent.com.

Those 3 sites are sharing the same Round Robin forum, so to participate in the discussion you only have to register at one of the sites and you will gain access to the Smartphone Round Robin forum at all three sites.

Mike over at PhoneDifferent.com DOES have the BlackBerry Curve this week, so I'd recommend that as good starting site to visit and jump in on the discussion from.

Don't forget, you can also stay on top of what's happening in the Round Robin by visiting our dedicated Smartphone Round Robin website.
    10-31-07 09:58 AM
    having the forums integrated confuses me lol, I loginto one site and have a look to comment, and then look around and then I find myself commenting on the same forum I already commented on when I viewed the other sites, due to the fact when you login some of the forums are hidden from each others sites and some are not, ahhh....I think i just went crossed typing that and trying to explain to myself when typing it to explain to you all...lol...but either way check out as many of the forums as you can, cause their are some good comments and thoughts going on in them, def a fine read to see who is having what likes and dislikes about the devices they are testing.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 10-31-07 at 01:44 PM.
    10-31-07 01:41 PM
    Yes, the forums for the other sites are integrated. If you're looking for one site that shows you all of the various forums (with the exception of CrackBerry.com...it's special and has its own), I recommend you go here:

forum dot smartphoneexperts dot com

If you've registered at one site, you've registered at all of them. That includes the smartphoneexperts forum.
    11-01-07 03:01 PM
    I tried to post over at wmexperts and it wouldn't let me.
    11-01-07 03:41 PM
    Bueller, Bueller?
    11-02-07 03:01 PM
    Bueller, Bueller?
    Hm. did you go through the registration process?
    11-02-07 04:10 PM
    I tried to post over at wmexperts and it wouldn't let me.
    I had the same problem as Yudso, do I have to register with Round Robin if I'm already registered in crackberry.com?
    11-02-07 10:35 PM
    Same question - I believe people who are registered at any one of the other 3 sites are co-registered in all, but I don't think that is the case for those of us registered here at Crackberry.com
    11-03-07 09:09 AM
    ...it's special
    That it is.
    Same question - I believe people who are registered at any one of the other 3 sites are co-registered in all, but I don't think that is the case for those of us registered here at Crackberry.com
    That is correct, Crackberry.com is separate.
    11-03-07 09:14 AM
    So, do I have to register again at wmexperts?
    11-03-07 06:14 PM
    So, do I have to register again at wmexperts?
    If I'm not mistaken, you can register one time at either TreoCentral, WMExperts or PhoneDifferent and thereafter log into any of the three sites. The only one of the four round robin sites that requires a separate/stand alone registration is crackberry.com and that is probably because it was acquired by SmartPHoneExperts after it was already up and running - would be nice if our registrations here could be ported to the other sites, but its possible multiple people would have the same screen names.
    11-04-07 10:37 AM
    Finding this to be a really useful process. I don't have a smartphone yet, but I'm getting good info. Thanks.
    11-09-07 12:32 PM
    Now that Kevin's done with the Treo I can't wait to see which one he gets next. Will the iPhone even work on any carriers in Canada though?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-07 09:35 PM
    If it's an unlocked iPhone, it should work with Rogers.
    11-12-07 03:07 PM
    Hey buddy am really thankful for informing. Thanks man
    11-19-08 12:20 AM
    Where do you post to be eligible for the free stuff? Here?
    12-01-08 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD