HI, I'M FAIRLY NEW TO THE SITE SO I AM JUST TRYING TO GET SOME HELP. I AM A CUSTOMER WITH ATT AND i HAVE THE BLACKBERRY CURVE 8310. I UPDATE MY SOFTWARE T 4.5 VERSION. I LOVE THE ADDED FEATURES AND THEAND FUNCTIONALITY FOR THE MOST PART, HOWEVER MY DEVICE SEEMS TO TAKE A LOT LONGER TO CONNECT TO INTERNET OR SIMPLE THINGS LIKE GOING BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE BY TAPPING THE ESCAPE BUTTON. THE SIMPLE THINGS LIKE HOW I USE TO PLACE A CALL AND NOW, HAVING TO PUSH ADDITIONAL BUTTONS. HELP ME OUT, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????? ALSO I GET A SPINNING HOUR GLASS ALOT TOO! IM GOING TO TAKE IT TO ATT BUT IF ANYONE HAS SOME ADVICE FOR ME PLEASE SHOWER ME WITH KNOWLEDGE. ITS BECOMING FRUSTRATING AND TIDIOUS.
    Last edited by DNOC24; 03-11-09 at 09:24 AM.
    03-11-09 09:11 AM
    Hello! wait a little bit, and I can guarantee you someone on here will save you a trip to the att store. Someone on here just had me do a battery pull and I was noticing the same issues you mentioned, and that fixed it. my device memory evidentally was running a little low.

But Im going to ask you to wait til someone comes on who REALLY knows what they are doing welcome btw
    03-11-09 10:17 AM
    First, try a battery pull and see if that helps any. If not, you could be running low on memory. To check this, go to Options>>Status>>File Free. You should be somewhere over 12000000 bytes.

Also could be due to Facebook. If you use it, delete it and see if that helps. If it does, you're best bet would be to live without it.

Then make sure you're closing your apps properly instead of pressing the Beck key. To properly close apps, just press Menu>>Close. Also, on you homescreen, press and hold Alt key (bottom left) and press the Back key, this will bring up a screen of current running apps. There are five that can't be closed completely, these would include, Home, Browser, Messages, Phone and BBM. Just close those and any other that might be running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:27 AM
    If you are low on memory, this link will help you free some up: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

03-11-09 10:29 AM
    TYVM, someone just asked me about the spinning hour glass
    03-12-09 03:33 AM
    I have found that the spinning hour glass will happen for two reasons. Either your file free is low in which case a battery pull will fix it or you have an app that isn't going well with your phone.

Also for the OP some people consider it rude to type in all caps. Supposed to mean your yelling.

03-12-09 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";