I work part time in a motorcycle shop, and today had my 8330 sitting on my desk. I went to pick up my phone and check for messages, and it was nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere I had been, called repeatedly (Hatebreed makes for a rather distinctive ringtone), even sifted through the trash at my desk, no Berry. Called Sprint, and got the phone locked down, and pulled up the call list. The creep had the phone for less than 30 minutes. I even went so far as to call the people he called, but of course no one knew anything....
    Long story short, that phone was a month old, and now I am waiting on my insurance replacement to come in the mail, and then I get the unenviable task of re-pimping it. There is special place in **** for thieves. I hope the crackhead who jacked me buys some rocks laced with bleach. At least I only had the 15 dollar skin on it. I have learned my lesson, and am currently fashioning a safety deposit box I can wear around my neck to carry it in. It is my own fault for leaving it out, but it still sucks.

Sorry, needed to vent.
    05-02-09 06:33 PM
    I feel your pain. I thought someone had stolen mine once at work and I went ballistic. Good thing you have pp to cover it. I know it will be a pain in the **** to pimp it out again, but it's better than not having one at all. Good luck and may the thief rot in hades...and beyond.
    05-02-09 06:40 PM
    It sucks that it got stolen. What ever happen to working for something? This post has gotten me thinking.....there is a special place for him in Hades. Been reading Dante's Inferno for class.....and according to Dante.....when the person does get there this is what would happen to him.........

they are naked and terrifed, their hands were tied behind by serpents; these had thrust their head and tail right through the loins, and then were knotted on the other side. A serpant sprang with force at one who stood upon our shore, transfixing him just where the kneck and shoulders form a knot, the soul caught fire and burned and as he fell, he completely turned to ashes; and when he lay undon upon the ground the dust of him collected by itself and instantly returned to what it was.

Just think that if this is what really happens....than the bb thief will pay.
    05-02-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD