A while ago Monocle Magazine released their own special edition Blackberry Bold, they were limited to a hundred i think, were numbered and had the Monocle logo on the back, and had a leather wrist strap attached. See: http://cdn-static.zdnet.com/i/story/..._bold_9700.jpg

We've also seen special edition red Z10s for developers.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other special edition Blackberrys? Or are there any you'd like to see in the future? A Crackberry Blackberry maybe?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 09:02 AM
    Special editions are worthless unless they give u milk....
    03-06-13 09:24 AM
    03-06-13 09:30 AM
    Nice, i hadn't seen that one before. Thanks for the link.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 09:33 AM
    Techinically I think this could be considered limited edition:

Thats not a Torch, its a Curve Touch. Seriously did anyone buy one of these?
    Adam Zeis likes this.
    03-06-13 09:38 AM
    I've never actually seen one of those, is it just a torch with a curve back/case? Looks quite nice compared with current low end android touch screen devices.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 09:49 AM
    Techinically I think this could be considered limited edition:

http://mobilesyrup.com/wp-content/up...3161276287.png

Thats not a Torch, its a Curve Touch. Seriously did anyone buy one of these?
    Surprisingly I saw these more and more as time went on, I would at first think it was the Torch 9860 (which I had) but once you saw the top of the phone you knew it was the curve version. I think having a cheaper brand of phone really helped blackberry for people that didn't need the top of the line phone but wanted the basic blackberry features. Still didn't seem worth it lol
    03-06-13 09:58 AM
    I've never actually seen one of those, is it just a torch with a curve back/case? Looks quite nice compared with current low end android touch screen devices.
    It's quite a bit smaller than the Torch. I snapped a couple quick pics so you can see what I'm talking about. It does fit nicely in my hand (it's also pretty thin) I would have used it as my primary device if I never had to actually type on it...

03-06-13 10:12 AM
    OK some more levity: how about a Porsche BB? Why not? Porsche lends its cachet to things from handbags to watches to . . .
    03-06-13 12:18 PM
    OK some more levity: how about a Porsche BB? Why not? Porsche lends its cachet to things from handbags to watches to . . .
    I doubt we'd ever see a Porsche Blackberry, it's a nice dream though.

In all seriousness a BB10 P'991 would be amazing, as would the price tag. Gotta say though, the matt black P'991 is one **** of a sexy phone to look at, the dev alpha Cs kinda reminded me of them too.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 12:28 PM