Is there a way to sort emails by subject? Looking for something free or cheap ( no more than $5)
    11-18-10 12:44 PM
    Go into Messages / Options and change the display order from Name, Subject to Subject, Name.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 12:51 PM
    Go into Messages / Options and change the display order from Name, Subject to Subject, Name.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did that and its not quite what I want. I also want the emails sorted by the subject. Not just the subject listed first.
    11-18-10 01:00 PM
    I did that and its not quite what I want. I also want the emails sorted by the subject. Not just the subject listed first.
    Highlight a message, press the BB (Menu) key, scroll to Search Subject. Clicking that will display only messages with the same subject as the message you highlighted. Click the Back/Escape key to return to normal. Works in the main Messages app and the dedicated inboxes as well.
    11-18-10 01:48 PM
    Highlight a message, press the BB (Menu) key, scroll to Search Subject. Clicking that will display only messages with the same subject as the message you highlighted. Click the Back/Escape key to return to normal. Works in the main Messages app and the dedicated inboxes as well.
    Thanx... but that does not work for me either. Let explain a little more clearly what I'm trying to do.

We started using a new work order system at work that will send us a email when a new work order is received. The emails subject will look like this:

Ticket - 103 "problem that needs to be fixed"

I have created folders in Group Wise (high,medium and low) to prioritize the work orders. So I just drag and drop the email to the correct folder. In Group Wise I can sort the subject ( ascending or descending) So I'll see ticket 103 then 104 then 105 etc. When I view the emails on my BB I open my email then will press alt + m for medium. Inside the medium folder the emails are not sorted by the subject. (103 then 104 then15 etc.) But this is what I'm trying to accomplish. I have searched and found a program that allows me to sort emails but its $25 which I think is too much for this feature.
    11-18-10 04:38 PM
    You found eMobile Email. Yes it is pricey but I would not own a BlackBerry if that
    app did not exist. Sorting is only a small part of what it does and for me it is
    worth all 2,495 pennies
    11-18-10 06:46 PM
    You found eMobile Email. Yes it is pricey but I would not own a BlackBerry if that
    app did not exist. Sorting is only a small part of what it does and for me it is
    worth all 2,495 pennies
    This app is one of the few reasons I'm not happy I have a Storm-series, it blows my mind that they haven't ported it yet. But I wanted the biggest screen BlackBerry had to offer; so I'll take the lumps with the good and call it a day.
    @nettech - AG's right, every search I did will put this right in front of you. It's like a neon sign saying "you need this".
    11-20-10 03:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD