Posted via the amazing z30 from @BlackBerrygrow follow me on Twitter
    01-21-14 02:31 PM
    We wait, we just need to wait

Posted Via my Q10
    01-21-14 02:34 PM
    That's the only problems it's taking forever to get released

Posted via the amazing z30 from @BlackBerrygrow follow me on Twitter
    01-21-14 02:37 PM
    Honey believe me, it's not forever, it's the time to get the testing done. With Nemory we have worked hard to avoid a bad user experience. You will enjoy the results

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 03:18 PM
    Since you asked, I am not least bit excited for either of these. But that's just me. I am sure the others will love them.

Well, even though I was not excited for iGrann, curiosity got the best of me. Installed it and within 5 minutes I uninstalled Instagram and made a little donation. He wont be able to retire from it, but shows my appreciation of his hard work.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 01-22-14 at 05:06 PM.
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    01-21-14 03:47 PM
    Both Dev's have done a good job. Be happy anyone took the time to code for BlackBerry.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    olalere adepoju likes this.
    01-21-14 04:07 PM
    I'm glad these apps are coming, but I never have used Snapchat... and I wanted igrann, but the excitement ended for me a long time ago... the beta testing period was too long, and I lost interest in ever seeing the app. I'm staying with Instagram.
    01-21-14 07:17 PM
    I'm glad these apps are coming, but I never have used Snapchat... and I wanted igrann, but the excitement ended for me a long time ago... the beta testing period was too long, and I lost interest in ever seeing the app. I'm staying with Instagram.
    I hope you don't question why you don't see native apps then....

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 08:18 PM
    Excited for both and don't forget Knobtviker's Whine!

Will not be using iGrann (no interest in Instagram), but have told every Instagram user on BlackBerry 10 about it and even loaded up the beta for some. Do keep in mind that these devs are all just one person versus a team that the actual company drops on a project. It is thus expected that it takes longer to get it as bug free as possible and to add all features that the existing app has.

NemOry. Gaspertrix. Knobtviker.
    Top of the line developers!

Posted via CB10
    olalere adepoju likes this.
    01-21-14 08:42 PM
    I hope you don't question why you don't see native apps then....

Posted via CB10
    You can check my post history. I have not lost any time missing native apps.

Posted via the Diva's BlackBerry Z10.
    01-21-14 11:22 PM
    You can check my post history. I have not lost any time missing native apps.

Posted via the Diva's BlackBerry Z10.
    I'm just saying it's 1 dev...it takes time to make it bug free

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:44 PM
    I'm just saying it's 1 dev...it takes time to make it bug free

Posted via CB10
    I understand... but I had the option of waiting or getting Instagram from Google play. I chose Instagram.
    01-22-14 09:14 AM
    I understand... but I had the option of waiting or getting Instagram from Google play. I chose Instagram.
    And I'm saying it would behoove the crack berry community to support small devs when they eventually push out these apps...after all the apks could stop working at anytime

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 12:27 PM
    Igrann is the best app:its free and it has user-friendly interface.if your BlackBerry isn't leaked you can't download instagram.apk like me so igrann helps you to access instagram

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    01-22-14 01:31 PM
    Since you asked, I am not least bit excited for either of these. But that's just me. I am sure the others will love them.
    This.

I'd be excited if SnapChat and Instagram were coming natively to BlackBerry 10 though.

SQN100-3; 10.2.1.1925
    01-22-14 01:34 PM
    This.

I'd be excited if SnapChat and Instagram were coming natively to BlackBerry 10 though.

SQN100-3; 10.2.1.1925
    I'm guessing ur excitement would be more based around bb10 being noticed...because iff based on user experience both these other apps are better than the original versions

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 01:42 PM
    I'm guessing ur excitement would be more based around bb10 being noticed...because iff based on user experience both these other apps are better than the original versions

Posted via CB10
    Kind of... moreso I always find original apps better than third party attemps to replicate them. For example I'd rather use a sideloaded Android version of Instagram over iGrann which is native but if a native version of Instagram came out tomorrow well then obviously I'd go for that over both.

SQN100-3; 10.2.1.1925
    01-22-14 02:03 PM
    And I'm saying it would behoove the crack berry community to support small devs when they eventually push out these apps...after all the apks could stop working at anytime

Posted via CB10
    Nope. It won't happen.
    01-22-14 03:51 PM
    Nope. It won't happen.
    Sure...sure

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 04:05 PM
    Kind of... moreso I always find original apps better than third party attemps to replicate them. For example I'd rather use a sideloaded Android version of Instagram over iGrann which is native but if a native version of Instagram came out tomorrow well then obviously I'd go for that over both.

SQN100-3; 10.2.1.1925
    Well before you make the judgement I'd say at least try it out? I use snap2chat and deleted the apk one immediately. My gracious it's just pleasant to use the whole interface. Snap2chat has a lot more features than the real snapchat itself which was why I deleted the original one. For example I can send like 4 likes of text on snap2chat. The original snapchat doesn't let me do this. People on other platforms have asked "how do you do that "..its all personal preference I guess but idk how you could prefer if you don't try ah

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    01-22-14 04:08 PM

Well, even though I was not excited for iGrann, curiosity got the best of me. Installed it and within 5 minutes I uninstalled Instagram and made a little donation. He wont be able to retire from it, but shows my appreciation of his hard work.
    Hah. I saw your original, unedited post earlier and just saw your donation post in iGrann thread, came back here and see you've seen the light.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    01-22-14 06:59 PM
    Hah. I saw your original, unedited post earlier and just saw your donation post in iGrann thread, came back here and see you've seen the light.

Not that i've seen the light, but yes, hard work does deserve to rewarded even if I don't use it much, I will use it. Wish I had the talent and the attention span to something like this. Programming that is.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of concern to you.
    01-22-14 07:07 PM
    How do I upload the beta to my Z10? I tried everything but my cell wasnt able to open it
    01-31-14 08:21 PM
    How do I upload the beta to my Z10? I tried everything but my cell wasnt able to open it
    Need to download it on your computer (using Firefox or Chrome), then use DDPB program to sideload onto your phone. Can find download link in official Snap2Chat forum in here.

01-31-14 08:37 PM