Hello!

First, wow at all the info on this site!

My Rogers Canada contract will soon be expiring and I will be able to upgrade from my Razr to a Blackberry. Excited!

I was wondering if anyone can give advice on the following:

1. I am thinking of getting the Curve. I phoned Rogers and was told there is a new BB coming out soon, but they don't know when...does anyone know if this will be a new version of the Curve or are they talking about the Storm/Bold?
    I just want to make sure I get the most updated version that Canada's Rogers offers for the Curve (to my knowledge that is the Curve with GPS right? 8310?)

2. Does anyone know from previous years if the phones go on sale during the Christmas holidays or after the holidays? It would be great if I could snatch it at a better price!

Thanks for all the help guys!
    11-03-08 03:09 PM
    Welcome aboard! I have the Curve and love it. Tons of good info. on here
    11-03-08 03:32 PM
    I don't believe it's the storm, not sure about the bold. I know most US providers drop pricing around the holidays and new releases, so sounds like a good time for you to upgrade, good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 05:17 PM
    The bold is already out here in Canada. The new curve model will be the curve 8900 which the slang name is javelin. Don't know if Rogers is getting the storm or javelin or both. Good luck.

11-03-08 08:21 PM

i love my curve nut the bold is sexy!
    11-03-08 08:33 PM
    With benz on this. No complaints with the curve but I would love to get my hands on a bold.

11-03-08 11:40 PM
    I'm with benz too. Welcome to CB and good luck with whatever phone you get.

11-04-08 01:13 AM
    All I gotta say is if your married or living with a bf/gf then get them one too even if they think they don't want one my wife got a different phone when we got new phones last month she hated BB they were complicated and so on but she played with mine now she wants one if I lay my phone down while runnin to bathroom or showerin she swipes it and I got to pry it back out of her hands lol good news is I really wanted a curve but couldn't upgrade til Nov so hot a pearl off eBay now she told me I can upgrade if I want tomorrow and give her my pearl but my son got called in for his surgery my x picked him up from my house today to take him (she has legal custody she just let's me keep him a lot) n it I may upgrade if I have time after that so get ur significant other one too to keep peace lol
    11-04-08 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD