I find it very strange, that everyone, especially the high school kids who see my Passport in all store checks out love my Passport and are in awe of it's size and shape! I've never had anyone ever come up and say, gross! what a strange phone. There is an untapped potential for a phone design like the Passport. One person who was older was surprised to see Firefox on it too. I keep it in a Ringke leather case which really makes it look sharp, than I take it out and they say wow, look how thin it is!
    BerrySoul likes this.
    02-02-16 07:48 AM
    I find it very strange, that everyone, especially the high school kids who see my Passport in all store checks out love my Passport and are in awe of it's size and shape! I've never had anyone ever come up and say, gross! what a strange phone. There is an untapped potential for a phone design like the Passport. One person who was older was surprised to see Firefox on it too. I keep it in a Ringke leather case which really makes it look sharp, than I take it out and they say wow, look how thin it is!
    But do any of them actually buy a passport. I can be amazed by a lot of products, but I am not willing to spend my hard-earned cash on said product.
    MikeX74, TGR1 and howarmat like this.
    02-02-16 07:59 AM
    I love Corvettes.... but I would never buy one, just not a practical car for me.
    DrBoomBotz and Bbnivende like this.
    02-02-16 08:06 AM
    The problem and we all know it, is marketing. Every BlackBerry phone and particularly the Passport could have potentially been a hit. Don't underestimate the power of "Trending." unfortunately BlackBerry has no clue when it comes to marketing and advertising and that's why now they are moving to Android. That's all I gotta say about that!

Posted via CB10
    lactose likes this.
    02-02-16 09:26 AM
    The problem and we all know it, is marketing. Every BlackBerry phone and particularly the Passport could have potentially been a hit. Don't underestimate the power of "Trending." unfortunately BlackBerry has no clue when it comes to marketing and advertising and that's why now they are moving to Android. That's all I gotta say about that!

Posted via CB10
    I certainly don't know that the problem is marketing. I have a passport but it clearly can't do what I need to do. The problem seems to be apps to me. I'm trying to decide whether to keep working on that or to just toss it and get an android phone or possibly wait until the Vienna comes out.
    02-02-16 11:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    I know people are split on this but I disagree.
    02-02-16 05:16 PM
    I looooove my Passport SE. !!!

  
    02-04-16 09:35 AM