@Geoffsdad. Are you really a dad? If so, you know parenting requires patience and repetition.
    Not clear why you feel the need to call me out as a Dad. Anything in particular I have posted or said have anything to do with patience or repetition. Seems like this is what Howarmat was referring too. I don't see alot of negativity in your posts so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. It does appear that you have been around these forums enough the last few days to see some of the issues howarmat is talking about. I am simply saying there are Quite a few people creating new accounts and then creating threads with titles like........
    Most Viewed

New switcher. Switching back. My thoughts.
    sorry-- returned the z10
    Some threads legit complaints, some are obvious attempts to to drive traffic to a blog, etc. Some have much more antagonistic titles than those listed here. It's as if they are trying to pick a fight.
    @NewfieCheesehead I shouldn't have used the word Noob. I meant people posting negative comments with only minimal post totals.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-09-13 12:42 AM
    Geoffsdad, apologies for sounding glib. In a forum with this amount of traffic we see the same questions over and over again. Hence the patience and repetition.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-09-13 09:16 AM
77 ... 234