To me all touch screens phones look like toys, especially when your messages appear in little yellow bubbles lol
    It's all about first impressions really, and appearances. When you look at a full qwerty you know it means business, touch screen kinda says "let's play"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What? See this makes absolutely no sense. You can have your BB display messages in bubbles. There are themes for BBs to make them look like Android and iOS devices.

Since when does QWERTY mean business? The LG Rumor is a full QWERTY and nothing about that phone means business. It is a teen texting device. Touchscreens have QWERTY keyboards as well, they are just virtual.

I guess every time you see a little slab of glass you say to yourself, "I'm going to have fun with this".
    12-30-10 01:48 AM

I guess every time you see a little slab of glass you say to yourself, "I'm going to have fun with this".
    This thread is full of all kinds of hilarious one-liners lmao

12-30-10 02:42 AM
    Rofl I have a towel bar that I can't get the hubby to put back up and I see you're in Illinois like me...probably only need the small tool box
    Have toolbox, will travel.
    12-30-10 11:42 AM
    $15 for 150 mb of data is plain highway robbery! 150 mb can be used pretty darn fast! But as long as people pay for it they will charge it.
    You haven't been to Canada have you? If you want any data then the cheapest you can go (on Telus at least) is a $20 plan with 50 minutes coupled with a $15 50mb plan... You still have to pay the full price on your phone and you have to pay per text, and $1 per MB that you go over by... The cheapest you can go to get the phone at a discounted price is a $50 200 minute 500 mb unlimited texting plan... So stop complaining about your "high prices" :P
    12-30-10 05:09 PM
    ...lmao...tape a Nokia to an iPod...kind of a slam on Nokia huh? Great line though...
    I figured it was a slam on the fact that the iPhone 4 doesn't get reception if you hold it the natural way to hold a phone...
    12-30-10 05:12 PM
    They aren't much better at email than most other phones, unless you still use pop or imap accounts...

Hotmail has AvtiveSync. Gmail has push on Android and Google Sync for iOS and others. Symbian Supports ActiveSync.

All modern platforms support push email, and most provide push messaging through first party chat clients that aren't locked down to one platform - high has always boggled me about the lolBBM commercials. Can't be that good without anyone to use it with...

BlackBerry email services are supported by RIM's push email system, rather than the DO I HAS MAIL NOW? system other phones rock. Also RIM does jiggery pokery with data compression, too.

Look, a BlackBerry is an email platform first, not a toy phone. If you just want to goof around, then go Win7, Android, or tape a Nokia phone to an iPod Touch.
    You can get more work done faster on those other phones. RIM needs better hardware and to upgrade their OS. They are only better in Enterprise messaging and security. Viewing/editing office docs, browsing, the email clients themselves, and many other tasks are just painful on a blackberry. The torch was a step forward, but releasing a 2008 phone in 2010 does not accomplish much.

I type about 50+ wpm on the touchscrwen keyboard so that's not an issue (though it may ne a preference ).

Last edited by N8ter; 12-30-10 at 08:16 PM.
    12-30-10 08:11 PM
    I wasn`t too happy with my BB Bill @ Bell Canada, So I cancelled my House phone
    12-30-10 09:21 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD