I have had this issue for about 2.5 weeks now, it seemed to happen right around when i updated my firmware from .214 to .217 for some reason my "Speak it" for AT&T Navigator/TeleNav and MusicID will not recognize my voice for commands, so.... I decided to upgrade to .219 last night figuring maybe this was a known issue and still no fix! so basically as of now my speak it doesnt work it keeps promting me to hold space bar down and say command and MusicID comes up saying "song failed or not recognized"

Im not sure if i have overlooked a file to install for this issue with the firmware or an update to AT&T Navigator/TeleNav or an update on MusicID
    but if there is, can someone please send me a pm with a rapidshare link or megauplod link to help me get this fixed....(I have tried deleting and reinstalling navigator also)

Thank you very much

**Im still not able to get "speak it" in AT&T Navigator/TeleNav to work or MusicID to recognize a song OTA**
    01-22-09 08:26 AM
    I'm just going to take a guess on that, but I'm a BES Admin w/over 1k users.... so here goes : My first instinct, based on the facts that they quit functioning after o/s upgrade and that you have re-installed them, is simply that they dont happen to be compatible with some kind of thing in the new o/s. I see this occasionally, and it isnt surprising since the creators of the apps arent always working in tandem with the o/s developers (a la Microsoft).

Anyway, my 2 cents for what it's worth.......... NotesDude8
    01-22-09 08:52 AM
    I'm just going to take a guess on that, but I'm a BES Admin w/over 1k users.... so here goes : My first instinct, based on the facts that they quit functioning after o/s upgrade and that you have re-installed them, is simply that they dont happen to be compatible with some kind of thing in the new o/s. I see this occasionally, and it isnt surprising since the creators of the apps arent always working in tandem with the o/s developers (a la Microsoft).

Anyway, my 2 cents for what it's worth.......... NotesDude8
    Thank you man. Hey are you at all aware of a valid link to the 4.6.0.221 firmware if so can you possibly PM the link to me

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD