I am wanting to pull up my address book on my PC through the Desktop Manager. Can we do that, and go in there and delete them? Can someone tell me step by step how to do that?? I would soooo appreciate this!! Thanks, Mandy
    10-10-09 03:44 PM
    I'm not sure if there are other ways, but one way to delete the contents of your address book is to do the following:

Backup your BB. Including any 3rd party apps (BBSAK or http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/)

Then wipe your BB (Options, Security Options, General Settings, Menu, Wipe Handheld.

After the wipe, connect your BB to your PC, then open Desktop Manager. Open the Backup/Restore wizard, then click on Advanced. Select the databases you want restored to your BB, except the Address Book and restore.

I'm sure if there is an easier way, someone will post it.
    10-10-09 04:02 PM
    Plug in your device via the USB cable...Open up DM. Go into Backup/Restore and hit Advanced. Select Address Book..Address Book - All and then Clear.
    10-10-09 04:07 PM
    Plug in your device via the USB cable...Open up DM. Go into Backup/Restore and hit Advanced. Select Address Book..Address Book - All and then Clear.
    See, I told you someone would post an easier way.
    10-10-09 04:13 PM
    this is the easiest way I know of..
    10-10-09 07:33 PM
    Hopefully she wanted to delete all of them and not just a few specific ones
    10-11-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD