Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Emu the Foo
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Somebody at Blackberry forgot to place the Z10 order....

I ordered some Z10's for my company on the 5th from Rogers and have been watching my order sit in prefullfilment for the last 10 days. Usually Rogers ships right away and i will get the order next business day. Since I had not yet received my order I called the enterprise rep today. He told me that my order hadn't been filled because they didn't have any Z10's. I asked if they had run out and he said that they had not yet received any at all!!!! He says only some of their retail stores received phones for the launch, and that they were still waiting on the initial shipment. Has anybody else on the corporate side ordered and not received their Z10's????
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,269 Global Posts
    PIN
    330c56f6

Sounds like maybe it's a rogers problem. BlackBerry Just ships. Now if they don't have any obviously it's a different story. But maybe rogers is covering their ***. Maybe blackberry is all out. But I doubt they forgot the order went arye(sry for spelling).
    BergerKing likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

They said to me that they were in back order. That implies that they actually received some.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,269 Global Posts
    PIN
    330c56f6

Yeah. Companies don't ship to the retail store directly all the time. They ship to a warehouse owned by the retailer which then ships to the networks of chains in its area for distribution. So when back ordered that may mean they have some out there somewhere
    CrackBerry Abuser

Pre-order is a scam. You can the phone faster by walking into the store.
    CrackBerry Addict

Businesses were not allowed to pre-order so we ordered with BELL on Feb 5th and recevied by Feb6th by fedex. It came from local inventory.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Professional_Tickle_Fighter View Post
    I ordered some Z10's for my company on the 5th from Rogers and have been watching my order sit in prefullfilment for the last 10 days. Usually Rogers ships right away and i will get the order next business day. Since I had not yet received my order I called the enterprise rep today. He told me that my order hadn't been filled because they didn't have any Z10's. I asked if they had run out and he said that they had not yet received any at all!!!! He says only some of their retail stores received phones for the launch, and that they were still waiting on the initial shipment. Has anybody else on the corporate side ordered and not received their Z10's????
    I have a small business account with Rogers and I received my pre-ordered Z10 a week ago. I was number 263 on the list when I reserved the phone on January 30.
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,621 Global Posts

Typical rogers issues
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Somebody at Blackberry forgot to place the Z10 order....

Got ours from Rogers no issue. Came Feb 12th

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Love my crack.....berry
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Real Estate Appraiser View Post
    Pre-order is a scam. You can the phone faster by walking into the store.

Not if you're ordering for your company (which means you're using the business account to purchase and not a personal one) and you buy dozens, if not hundreds of units at a time.
  11. Professional_Tickle_Fighter's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Enterprise can't walk into a store. We haved to order through enterprise account reps. And they don't have any stock. Dissappointing. Say they haven't got any yet.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts

Telus is back ordered big time, not sure when they'll have more Z10's to ship out, selling extremely well.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Ordered on corporate through Rogers. Took about a week - received it Wednesday.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Ordered my white Z10 on Jan 30th from Roger Business I was #55. Order shipped on Feb 5th and was in my hand on Feb 6th....LOVE IT!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,543 Global Posts

Dude - your photo scares the heck out of me.

Not sure why the title is blaming BlackBerry for this. Sounds like a Rogers issue to me ...
    ------------------------------------
    I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?

The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    PIN
    2*******

BB ships to Rogers.. its up to ROGERS who they want to sell the devices to... i'm sure BB doesn't sit there and go "hmm ok 10 to retentions, 15 to enterprise, 10 to retail stores"...