Some people on CB deliberately highlight issue which are very rare in fact with BlackBerry devices. If you follow their track record on CB it shall be obvious that all thread they participated or created to just spread hate against BlackBerry. I am not BlackBerry's lawyer! I am just a user and I buy BlackBerry cause it suite my needs and style. To me it seems just anti BlackBerry campaign. I have used Q10 sixteen months and it was awesome device, very well balanced specs with good built quality then I bought Passport and I must say Passport is true innovation in smartphone industry. I never went on android forums and spread hate against Android or IOS users.
    It seems to me Media war against BlackBerry cause Governments mostly don't want blackberry to be too smart and secure (Governments have their own priorities). Just follow your heart and don't fall for a troll!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-05-15 09:09 AM
    Oh, I see you've met the BlackBury crew.
    05-05-15 09:14 AM
    Oh, I see you've met the BlackBury crew.
    Nope! I met with BlackBerrys.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    wincyUt likes this.
    05-05-15 09:17 AM
    Do you suffer from the 'double typing issue' on the BlackBerry Q10? http://www.crackberry.com/do-you-suf...blackberry-q10

Yes, 74% of the Q10 users are sabotaging BlackBerry's brand, that got to be saying something about BlackBerry.

Media don't even report BlackBerry, it has absolutely no value to the media, they don't even bother reporting the massive number of defective BB for the past three models because they don't even care anymore, Android, iOS and Windows don't give a damn, who is going against BlackBerry? The users?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-05-15 09:18 AM
    Do you suffer from the 'double typing issue' on the BlackBerry Q10? http://www.crackberry.com/do-you-suf...blackberry-q10

Yes, 74% of the Q10 users are sabotaging BlackBerry's brand, that got to be saying something about BlackBerry.

Media don't even report BlackBerry, it has absolutely no value to the media, they don't even bother reporting the massive number of defective BB for the past three models because they don't even care anymore, Android, iOS and Windows don't give a damn, who is going against BlackBerry? The users?

I know Glaxy users who are facing massive "Camera failed" message! Thats what I said Media War that's why they don't report! In US its carrier's who Pass or fail any brand. Pure monopoly! I didn't face double typing in sixteen months on my Q10! This issue may be there cause its not typing on glass, its mechanical thing!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-05-15 09:24 AM
    Do you suffer from the 'double typing issue' on the BlackBerry Q10? Do you suffer from the 'double typing issue' on the BlackBerry Q10? | CrackBerry.com

LOL you're calling one poll on CrackBerry indicative of all Q10 users? CrackBerry must be doing quite well these days then, if it has managed to register all the world's Q10 users AND got them to vote in that poll.

Numbers don't lie, but people do.

Media don't even report BlackBerry, it has absolutely no value to the media
    BlackBerry wants to lock down security for the Internet of Things
    BlackBerry's �199 Leap smartphone launches first in the UK
    BlackBerry shows signs of life, posts surprise quarterly profit - CNET
    BlackBerry would team with Apple on security - Apr. 27, 2015
    For BlackBerry, a surprise profit - Mar. 27, 2015
    This is BlackBerry's new $2,000 smartphone - Mar. 16, 2015
    mk2234, cbSwim, 1raygin and 5 others like this.
    05-05-15 09:29 AM
    The op is just saying, let it go people, maybe BB did you wrong somehow, or you feel BB owed you something. Move on with your life and go use what you want and stop obsessing with bring the BB brand down. The op and I don't go into Apple forums and android forums post, even though I own a Galaxy s4 and a nexus s and ipad mini and think they suck for most of what I need.
    05-05-15 09:29 AM
    "Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android"

This is what I've actually indicated!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    theotherjoeboy likes this.
    05-05-15 09:34 AM
    I have double typing issue on my 5 months old Passport, and I only use BlackBerry as my smartphones.

Duang!
    wincyUt and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    05-05-15 09:42 AM
    I know Glaxy users who are facing massive "Camera failed" message! Thats what I said Media War that's why they don't report! In US its carrier's who Pass or fail any brand. Pure monopoly! I didn't face double typing in sixteen months on my Q10! This issue may be there cause its not typing on glass, its mechanical thing!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Galaxy is 6 years old. I don't think anyone should be surprised cameras fail nor media not reporting it. This "mechanical thing" is still an issue isn't it? Are users obligated to live with this issue? If anything, the media has been kind to BlackBerry and ignoring its problems because no one is interested in the brand and it is a boring editorial content.

74% said they have faulty keyboards, that is not something that can be dismissed by saying it happens because it is a "mechanical thing" the media reports about major defects in other manufacturers are talking either single digit or decimal place percentage of cases, if you want media to not conspire, "BlackBerry Refuses to Acknowledge All 3 New Model Phones Have Severe Defects for Over a Year" would be on the headlines worldwide and BlackBerry would have gone bankrupt by now. Users would certainly stop complaining on this forum, if it still exists, if that is what you desires, since BlackBerry would be gone.

05-05-15 09:43 AM
    The op is just saying, let it go people, maybe BB did you wrong somehow, or you feel BB owed you something. Move on with your life and go use what you want and stop obsessing with bring the BB brand down. The op and I don't go into Apple forums and android forums post, even though I own a Galaxy s4 and a nexus s and ipad mini and think they suck for most of what I need.
    I think the op is actually saying some posters here post nothing other than negative comments. Yes there are some that have nothing good to say and yet they continue to post more and more because it promotes discussion. Yet when someone calls them out all his buddies come around and defend the little puke.

There is only so many people you can block before the thread looks like Swiss cheese.

m1kr0, gvs1341 and BionicKris like this.
    05-05-15 09:43 AM
    My Z10 battery is not that bad ( serious ). I understand that experiences may vary.
    05-05-15 09:45 AM
    I have double typing issue on my 5 months old Passport, and I only use BlackBerry as my smartphones.

Duang!
    You are not supposed to say that...it is negative, the OP only wants to hear positives..we should all wear pink tinted glasses
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-05-15 09:47 AM
    Something something market share, BlackBerry did this to themselves, therefore exaggerations to downplay BlackBerry is valid. ( le trolololol)

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 09:50 AM
    You are not supposed to say that...it is negative, the OP only wants to hear positives..we should all wear pink tinted glasses
    This not what I meant!! There is difference in reporting an issue and promoting an issue.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-05-15 09:52 AM
    Galaxy is 6 years old. I don't think anyone should be surprised cameras fail nor media not reporting it. This "mechanical thing" is still an issue isn't it? Are users obligated to live with this issue? If anything, the media has been kind to BlackBerry and ignoring its problems because no one is interested in the brand and it is a boring editorial content.

74% said they have faulty keyboards, that is not something that can be dismissed by saying it happens because it is a "mechanical thing" the media reports about major defects in other manufacturers are talking either single digit or decimal place percentage of cases, if you want media to not conspire, "BlackBerry Refuses to Acknowledge All 3 New Model Phones Have Severe Defects for Over a Year" would be on the headlines worldwide and BlackBerry would have gone bankrupt by now. Users would certainly stop complaining on this forum, if it still exists, if that is what you desires, since BlackBerry would be gone.

Glaxy is a series! I talked about S5 and grand prime and both are not 6 yo.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-05-15 09:54 AM
    Something something market share, BlackBerry did this to themselves, therefore exaggerations to downplay BlackBerry is valid. ( le trolololol)

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry actually get down when they decided to leave OS7 and go for QNX based OS, which took too much time to be baked and when 10.2 was ready BlackBerry user line were migrated. I bought two 9900 cause there was No new berry then I switched to Android and I can't stay more than 4 months and I bought Q10. Regarding money matters, I think Berry has paid a high price for QNX

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-05-15 10:00 AM
    This not what I meant!! There is difference in reporting an issue and promoting an issue.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Yes, and your point being?

BlackBerry knew this issue, people reported it ages ago, and even to this day, the official answer is they have not heard of this issue, defective units are still being shipped.
    Maybe if they actually fix it or stop selling defective units, the forum would have a lot less complaints about it instead of more and more users going on CrackBerry to rant about it.

05-05-15 10:00 AM

BlackBerry knew this issue, people reported it ages ago, and even to this day, the official answer is they have not heard of this issue, defective units are still being shipped.
    Maybe if they actually fix it or stop selling defective units, the forum would have a lot less complaints about it instead of more and more users going on CrackBerry to rant about it.

People but BlackBerry with warranty isn't?

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-05-15 10:03 AM

You are posting all this from Android? What is your interest in BlackBerry forums? If you are too forum friendly go to Android forums and answer so many "Camera Failed" threads. That will be real help for community!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    BerryRipe and TCB on Z10 like this.
    05-05-15 10:06 AM
    What about people in CrackBerry that continually post stuff about other platforms that are misleading? Is that okay on this site because that is what attracts the people you detest posting on this site. I also see BlackBerry users on other sites and they try so hard to sell BB10 they sound like a non-stop 2am infommercial and this probably attracts the wrong crowd to go to Crackberry site and bash it. Worse is if a BlackBerry user on other sites continually claim "Tools not Toys" "Sheep", "Productivity" ...etc. That gets the Android and IPhone crowds going. There is also vicious activity among the Android crowds as well so don't think it only happens here. HTC fanboys vs. Samsung fanboys, Samsung vs. Sony, Sony vs. HTC, Samsung vs Apple and Apple vs. everyone.

BlackBerry is also moving more into Android and IPhone territory by introducing cross platform BBM and maybe the HUB, that would attract some outside users to this site, some good some bad but just take it as it is as this is a public site. There will always be haters. Just sharpen your knives or just skip over comments you don't want to see.
    05-05-15 10:10 AM
    There is a one thread "My Passport has arrived" and since first post OP is complaining about Passport battery life with some ****ty app! He said Passport battery is 7-8 hours max. Can you believe that? He is using Battery Guru app while BlackBerry has his own battery monitoring app which is comprehensive!

 Diplomatic Passport 

Attachment 351200
    05-05-15 10:12 AM
    OP I totally agree with you. Some people really sound like it's a personal "war" with BlackBerry or a personal dislike for an EX.
    05-05-15 10:13 AM
    OP I totally agree with you. Some people really sound like it's a personal "war" with BlackBerry or a personal dislike for an EX.
    Agree! That's why I said listen to your heart and don't fall for a troll!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-05-15 10:16 AM
    You are posting all this from Android? What is your interest in BlackBerry forums? If you are too forum friendly go to Android forums and answer so many "Camera Failed" threads. That will be real help for community!
    He's using the CB app for Android. Doesn't necessarily mean that he's using an Android. He could just as easily be using the Android app on his BB10 device (some users prefer that one I believe). And even if that isn't the case, who's to say that he doesn't use or have an interest in multiple platforms/devices?
    Last edited by DenverRalphy; 05-05-15 at 10:34 AM.
    05-05-15 10:23 AM
84 123 ...