Some new info and pics?-macgpic_1357583683_scaled_optim.jpgSome new info and pics?-macgpic_1357583520_scaled_watermarked_optim.jpgSome new info and pics?-macgpic_1357583461_scaled_watermarked_optim.jpgSome new info and pics?-macgpic_1357583376_scaled_watermarked_optim.jpgSome new info and pics?-macgpic_1357583368_scaled_watermarked_optim.jpgSome new info and pics?-macgpic_1357583243_watermarked_optim.jpg

Sorry, lost the link.
    01-07-13 05:36 PM
    I haven't seen those before. What's with the gray sections on the pics?
    01-07-13 05:40 PM
    The more I see it, the more I love the look of the UI. It's something I'd gladly rock on a day-to-day basis. Looks like these screenshots also confirm BlackBerry Protect, although I think we all (unofficially) knew it was coming anyways.
    amjass12, sf49ers and Snap51 like this.
    01-07-13 05:43 PM
    the picture of the phone itself is outdated as the has the old icons on the screen. the screencaps are newer though as you can tell (assuming that they were all taken at the same time) because it has the new look of the icons. also the grey areas on the screencaps are covering up the device's pin. on the devices they handed out to certian people it had the device pin which can be traced back to whos it is incase this ever happened pretty much.
    donmateo and jesse_h like this.
    01-07-13 05:47 PM
    Is that cool black and red glow clock just for the alarm clock or has it been replaced by the predictable white one
    01-07-13 06:00 PM
    Is that cool black and red glow clock just for the alarm clock or has it been replaced by the predictable white one
    If I remember correctly, the black and red glow clock is used in Bedtime Mode.
    01-07-13 06:02 PM
    They added a "Silence" notification to the quick menu, not bad

As mentioned before, Evernote is DEEPLY integrated.. Better get to used to using Evernote now :P
    jc likes this.
    01-07-13 06:03 PM
    1) Glad I saw protect.
    2) I like the cloud icon in set up.
    3) Seems to have dictation.
    4) the screen caps icon for text. messaging is better (rounded corners) compared to the boxier image of the phone itself.
    5) The payment options seem to be outside of BB World. Does this mean we would be able to connect NFC payments to PayPal?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-07-13 06:05 PM
    Looks great...usually don't get wound up over device launch's but have to admit getting excited over this one.
    jesse_h and Spencerdl like this.
    01-07-13 08:13 PM
    Lord, 23 more days. This is such torture!!!!
    Spencerdl and citystars41 like this.
    01-07-13 08:21 PM
    Looks good to me but that horrible green color bamboo pic aint gonna be on mine!
    JR A and DINGSTER1 like this.
    01-07-13 08:22 PM
    Still wondering about capabilities on bb balance for non corporate users. Can text messaging be disabled on one side etc?
    01-07-13 08:37 PM
    What is the "Plans" icon on the right side pic just below the "Setup" icon?
    01-07-13 08:48 PM
    Wonder if that is related to the BIS options?
    01-07-13 08:49 PM
    Looks great...usually don't get wound up over device launch's but have to admit getting excited over this one.
    DITTO......and its a TOUCH screen that I'm excited about. Thats amazing in itself
    01-07-13 08:50 PM
    What is the "Plans" icon on the right side pic just below the "Setup" icon?
    I was going to ask the same thing.
    01-07-13 08:56 PM
    Still wondering about capabilities on bb balance for non corporate users. Can text messaging be disabled on one side etc?
    I don't believe Balance is available for consumers.
    01-07-13 09:04 PM
    Looks good to me but that horrible green color bamboo pic aint gonna be on mine!
    Black or dark wallpaper might be better
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-07-13 09:16 PM
    I have something called plans on my Torch 9850 as well. Don't know what it is, yet never deleted it for fear of something going haywire
    BB12MX likes this.
    01-07-13 09:20 PM
    I believe they're watermarks.
    01-07-13 09:53 PM
    I must be the only person who has no interest in evernote
    01-07-13 09:53 PM
    I must be the only person who has no interest in evernote
    Resistance is futile!
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-07-13 09:58 PM
    1) Glad I saw protect.
    2) I like the cloud icon in set up.
    3) Seems to have dictation.
    4) the screen caps icon for text. messaging is better (rounded corners) compared to the boxier image of the phone itself.
    5) The payment options seem to be outside of BB World. Does this mean we would be able to connect NFC payments to PayPal?

First of all, again, sorry for no link. I was rushing to a meeting when I found these and lost it. I'll try to hunt it down. It was a french website and I had to google translate it and I had to quickly glance it over. I do remember them mentioning that you could link it to paypal. These also said something about paying at Google Play through the browser although that seems unlikely. Maybe something got lost in the translation.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    battery likes this.
    01-07-13 09:59 PM
    Il arrive : de nouvelles images du BlackBerry London

Some highlights(google translated):

Finally, the system is integrated with PayPal for payment apps that can come from either the BlackBerry World, from Google Play (via the browser). It recalls that incorporates a BB10 runtime Android

In addition to DLNA video or GPS navigation software, BB10 has a Kiosk (NewsStand) and especially a competitor of Siri. It is activated by a physical button located between the two volume buttons and will be available in French.

Hardware side, we note the NFC compatibility, the presence of a microSD slot, use a microSIM or back and removable battery. RIM seems to have solved the problems of autonomy of the system derived from QNX, the autonomy of the BlackBerry London would be excellent.

The reader who sent us these catches, Yann admits impressed by the BlackBerry, who uses an iPhone 5 daily. He is fast, fluid, and extremely well thought out. In short, RIM took its time, but seems to have pulled it off.

Remains whether it is not too late response by the end of February, when the new BlackBerry will be available. Remains a doubt as to his name: he could call either London or Liverpool
    sf49ers, battery and jesse_h like this.
    01-07-13 10:04 PM
    They're added to the original pics to obscure the PIN, which is watermarked there on this prototype phone. It's to obscure the identity of whoever leaked these images...
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-07-13 10:11 PM
42 12