Some of the "launcher" icons I've installed have stopped working (ESPN, etc.). When I click on the icon, it says "Waiting" forever, then gives me an error message saying a connection cannot be established. I've tried reinstalling the icons. I've resent service books and done a battery pull. My browser works fine otherwise

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 08:38 AM
    do a battery pull and see if that helps.
    08-05-08 01:49 PM
    Some of the "launcher" icons I've installed have stopped working (ESPN, etc.). When I click on the icon, it says "Waiting" forever, then gives me an error message saying a connection cannot be established. I've tried reinstalling the icons. I've resent service books and done a battery pull. My browser works fine otherwise

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    whats ur os?
    08-05-08 01:52 PM
    whats ur os?
    This all started after I installed 4.5.0.55.
    08-05-08 05:15 PM
    I had the same problem with.55, but it disappeared with installation of .69.
    08-05-08 05:19 PM
    Sounds like those sites might be down, or overloaded. If you can go to some, and not others, then you have Internet connetivity. All the "launcher" does is feed an address to your web browser. Have you verified your browser is configured correctly (in options)??? That is something you might check.

do a battery pull and see if that helps.
    You apparently didn't even read his post! Not only that you should NEVER pull your battery.
    08-05-08 05:40 PM
    Eventually you will have to create a thread on why you should never pull your battery. I have read numerous posts from you and JeffH on why not to. I do not disagree, but so many people do it and want to know WHY? I think this could save you alot of explaining especially if they sticky the thread. Just my opinion, that's all. Later Pat...
    08-05-08 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD