Hi Guys!

Im a recent BB converter and possibly soon to be addict. Hahaha.

My wrists hurt when trying to "thumb" too fast but nothing a lil wrist exercise cant fix! Exercise your wrists everyone. I personally know someone who got carpal tunnel syndrome and it very painful.

Anyhow, i came over from a Nokia E71 and i get push mail on that as well.

I was using system SEVEN on the E71 and it pushed my mail perfectly fine and the thumboard was also a pleasure to use. In fact, it had a dedicated (.) *full stop* key as opposed to the alt key for BB's.

Nonetheless, the BB keyboard is more tactile and definitely better to use with more defined keystrokes.

What i wanted to know was, as i use MSN quite often and a variety of other software on the BB, with the Nokia, i would press the home button to switch between programs.

For instance, im surfing the web while chatting on Live Messenger concurrently.

I am on the browser and i want to run to Live Messenger so i have to press the BlackBerry Key, run down to switch applications and then scroll to Live Messenger.

Is there a faster way to switch between applications?

Secondly, with the icons at the bottom of my home screen, it seems its the first row of the menu inside. So what i change on the menu in the first page changes the home screen icons.

Can i change this aside from the main menu?

Thanks so much for everyone's help! Really loving the BB Bold. Im loving every minute of it so far except the battery life.
    09-26-08 07:34 AM
    from whatever app you are running just hit alt+back and that will bring up a list of things and you can choose there
    09-26-08 07:38 AM
    from whatever app you are running just hit alt+back and that will bring up a list of things and you can choose there
    Thank you so very much.

That was just what i needed to make it that much easier to use!

Thanks once again
    09-26-08 11:21 PM
    A shortcut for App Switcher is 'Alt-Back'

Hope that helps
    09-26-08 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD