I'm presuming it is 2.2 gb of data of device storage not the micro sd card but i cant find anything else to delete.
    11-11-15 06:56 PM
    Ignore it and use a PC and BlackBerry Link, doesn't need you to clear stuff and it's a bit safer ( breaks less things)

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    anon(8393425) likes this.
    11-11-15 07:00 PM
    I have tried that with link but it didn't work. It's a damn shame that Z30 got just 16gb. I am waiting for Lumia950 XL and I am gone. I have ZERO interest in priv

Posted via CB30
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    11-11-15 08:42 PM
    Reset your phone to factory settings and then do the update. My second Q5 did the same thing and i had barely got it and hadnt hardly added anything to it, but resetting it was all it took.
    12-21-15 08:52 PM
    Reset your phone to factory settings and then do the update. My second Q5 did the same thing and i had barely got it and hadnt hardly added anything to it, but resetting it was all it took.
    Please don't forget to back up stuff... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    12-21-15 09:36 PM
    Just clear caches in apps, temporarily delete some of the apps and move music and photos to SD card, once you install the software update you can reinstall the apps that you deleted.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 10:51 PM
    I have tried that with link but it didn't work. It's a damn shame that Z30 got just 16gb. I am waiting for Lumia950 XL and I am gone. I have ZERO interest in priv

Posted via CB30
    I have zero interest in the Priv as well. I have the Lumia 640. Although it's not latest Lumia, I do like it so far. If I continue to like it, and BlackBerry keeps going this route with BB10 being "maintained" or possibly discontinued, then Windows will be my new home. Sucks saying that, but hopefully everything will work out, accordingly.

The BlackBerry Guy
    12-22-15 12:13 AM
    I have zero interest in the Priv as well. I have the Lumia 640. Although it's not latest Lumia, I do like it so far. If I continue to like it, and BlackBerry keeps going this route with BB10 being "maintained" or possibly discontinued, then Windows will be my new home. Sucks saying that, but hopefully everything will work out, accordingly.

The BlackBerry Guy
    WinPhone is becoming quite popular as an escape route around here.

Like all OS's WP has a learning curve but, once you've gone through that, you'll find it's a nice OS with a (slowly) growing App Store. It does get a hold of you... Look at me, I only went to WinPhone while I was waiting for the Z10 to drop, and I'm still on WP to this day!
    12-22-15 02:20 AM