Leaving Black and Yellow for the Big Red

I have been without a BB for a week now. And I was planning on getting a used 9650 for Sprint, but I couldn't pass up the deal on the CB homepage:

Amazon drops Verizon devices down to only a single penny, BlackBerry devices included | CrackBerry.com

The unlimited plan (after my company discount) is only $10 more than what I'm currently paying with Sprint. And you can't be a nwe 9930 for a PENNY, so, I made the switch. Then again, I may just keep Sprint since they've been good to me (although there has been one or two BIG things I just can't get over with them) and just get a cheap dumbphone plan and use it as a "home phone" or whatnot...

Hopefully, VZW will give me an "account transfer" reward for switching carriers...
    10-14-11 04:29 PM
    I jumped from Sprint to Vz and couldn't be happier. It is rare for me to have less than 5 bar signal. Also CS is second to none. Top notch service with sincerity. Very hard to find these days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 08:12 PM
    I came to Verizon in February. I love it. I have a great signal and their referral program is great.

10-14-11 10:12 PM
    That 1 cent (penny) deal is VERY enticing
    10-14-11 11:10 PM
    After 10 years with VZW, I had made the mistake of going from VZW to AT&T for two years. Couldn't wait to switch back.
    10-14-11 11:11 PM
    So, after a week of being with Verizon again after a 5 year hiatus, I have to say, it's not bad at all. I still get better call quality with Sprint in my area. But, the crazy deal of the 9930 offsets any minute gripes I have
    10-25-11 07:30 PM
    So you get a discount with vz but not sprint?
    I get 20% off vz and 23% sprint with my work.

I couldn't make the switch now with tiered data. I use about 6GB a month and thanks to sprints still unlimited I don't worry.

I use that much because I stream pandora 11hrs a day in my truck.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk
    10-25-11 10:34 PM
    5 years ago when I found out that they were best

10-25-11 10:36 PM
    So you get a discount with vz but not sprint?
    I get 20% off vz and 23% sprint with my work.

I couldn't make the switch now with tiered data. I use about 6GB a month and thanks to sprints still unlimited I don't worry.

I use that much because I stream pandora 11hrs a day in my truck.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk

I get a 17% discount with Verizon, and a 27% discount with Sprint.
    10-25-11 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD