3 days ago my phone stopped receiving emails I'm using an 8820 over AT&T.

I couldn't send or receive them, and resending my service books didn't help. So I logged into my BIS account to try and address the issue.

According to my account my emails which I've been receiving for a year on my 8820 are still set to go to my pearl, and my PIN lacks an account entirely.

So after transferring the account which was somehow now back on my old pearl which sits in my drawer I restarted my phone and I now have an issue.

I have double email icons for both of my email accounts, one pair doesn't work at all they just sit there like an old archive and I have no way to remove them. Ideas?
    02-03-09 04:07 PM
    I would log into the BIS again and completely delete the e-mail accounts. Look on your phone and make sure all the icons are gone. Then go ahead and re-add the accounts over again and see what happens.
    02-03-09 04:18 PM
    Deleted the accounts and it removed the working ones, the non working accounts as of 3 days ago are still there.
    02-03-09 05:28 PM
    Are you not able to delete the accounts on the phone itself? Options>advanced options>service book.
    02-03-09 05:30 PM
    Deleting and restarting now. That worked they're gone, how do I give you rep?
    Last edited by Joe4pal; 02-03-09 at 05:55 PM.
    02-03-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD