I live in CT and have friends in Boston. Well it was my girlriends birthday yesterday and she wanted to go to Boston for the day to see our friends, walk around, and have dinner. Well I've been to Boston plenty of times but this time I noticed tht d*mn near everybody had a BB! Where i'm from Blakberrys are few and far between but in Boston I was suprised when somebody didnt have one. While we were on the "T" everybody was sitting down with their BB's. Anybody else live or visit somewhere where so many people have BB's?
    07-18-08 10:38 AM
    Try Midtown Manhattan, you'll be in a sea of BB's
    07-18-08 10:49 AM
    Ya Jersey getting there...
    07-18-08 10:53 AM

lol so true or even for that matter Grand Central Station
    07-18-08 10:53 AM
    I seem to have a steady stream of people coming to my office to see mine and get a "demo". I don't see too many yet, but I have a feeling the advertising campaign is starting to work and I'll be seeing a lot more in the near future.
    07-18-08 11:09 AM
    I seem to have a steady stream of people coming to my office to see mine and get a "demo". I don't see too many yet, but I have a feeling the advertising campaign is starting to work and I'll be seeing a lot more in the near future.
    A lot of people ask me about mine. I may have converted a few
    You're right all those commercials might be paying off.
    07-18-08 11:11 AM
    They're everywhere here in Los Angeles.
    07-18-08 11:12 AM
    A lot of people ask me about mine. I may have converted a few
    You're right all those commercials might be paying off.
    That and the John Mayer BB tour this summer
    07-18-08 11:17 AM
    Metro Detroit is certainly loaded with BB's due to automotive OEM's and all the suppliers. I have also personally converted a few people from the dark side......
    07-18-08 11:42 AM
    i usually go to Boston once a month to go chill and have dinner at the NorthEnd. everybody there and all over Boston have BB's. i'm in worcester alot more. i wish worcester was the same.
    07-18-08 02:29 PM
    I second and Thirrd that....cant go 2 Seconds without seeing someone on there berry
    07-18-08 02:41 PM
    Seattle has quite a bit plus the iPhones. We have Boeing and Microsoft so yea nuff said.
    07-18-08 02:44 PM
    I'm in PhiLLy and I generally see more WMo devices (slide out keyboard). I dont see a lot of people talking on their phones- just texting their a$$ off!

One of my coworkers has a Tilt... she's on fire with that thing, but cant find those same letters on the full sized keyboard at her desk.... Imagine that?
    07-19-08 08:00 AM
    I am seeing a lot more in pittsburgh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 08:03 AM
    Long Island is getting there as well....
    07-19-08 08:19 AM
    Ok well i live in the Cleveland area and I have seen maybe a handful of blackberries. I'm like wow. Either Clevelanders dont care for blackberries or I'm not a good blackberry spotter LOL
    07-19-08 12:59 PM
    Try Silicon Valley... the technology capitol (capital?) central of the universe!!
    07-19-08 01:05 PM
    When I went to Chicago in May I saw a lot of blackberries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD