I have to post 10 new threads before I can PM someone on here!! Thats crazy!! I want to say thank you to someone who made me a theme and I can't cause I haven't posted 10 threads yet!!

Guess I better get on it!!
    12-17-09 10:49 PM
    I think its 10 posts, not threads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 11:19 PM
    Ok, now youre just spamming. You just made 10 threads asking the same questions. lol.
    12-17-09 11:22 PM
    Ok, now youre just spamming. You just made 10 threads asking the same questions. lol.
    Make that ONE

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.
    12-17-09 11:31 PM
    Just make posts that will count in other threads. It's not hard.
    12-17-09 11:54 PM
    If you post in a thread to thank the kindly theme builder it will up your post count one, but more importantly will give the theme builder a public acknowledgment of how they helped you. Unless its a controversial theme you are embarrassed to admit to requesting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD