It was one of my bosses and he was just explaining how he hated his battery life on his treo 680. He has AT&T and well I was like why even have a treo when the device and software on it is older than you are lol. So I kept talking about he should get the curve and well apparently he finally gave in and got a 8310. He is happier than ever with his new device, even likes the magnet in the holster to save battery life. So yea one more for RIM. So RIM if your reading this you owe me one!! I want to be a beta tester
    04-11-08 10:34 PM
    Congratulations!! and so the madness begins!!......
    04-11-08 10:36 PM
    Keep spreading the word - Mention CrackBerry to him too

I converted a Treo user too.... Me
    04-11-08 10:39 PM
    It was one of my bosses and he was just explaining how he hated his battery life on his treo 680. He has AT&T and well I was like why even have a treo when the device and software on it is older than you are lol. So I kept talking about he should get the curve and well apparently he finally gave in and got a 8310. He is happier than ever with his new device, even likes the magnet in the holster to save battery life. So yea one more for RIM. So RIM if your reading this you owe me one!! I want to be a beta tester
    Do we smell a bonus or promotion even? Congrats. I can't begin to explain how happy I get when someone ask why they should use a berry vs their old device. I think I am going to have to start carrying a pedelstal around so I can preach the gospel of Blackberry everywhere I go.
    04-12-08 01:49 AM
    Well BlackBerry and RIM are the premiere business communication device I am surprised when any uses anything else. Now that blackberry is starting to really go after the consumer market as well, there looks like there will be great thing on the
    horizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-08 06:55 AM
    Keep spreading the word - Mention CrackBerry to him too

I converted a Treo user too.... Me
    Yeah, now you gotta introduce him to the BB Family.
    I too WAS a Treo user.
    04-12-08 09:41 AM
    My g/f is now a crackhead... We are awaiting her brand new 8310, red.
    04-12-08 02:11 PM
    I was a treo user...when it went for an unintended swim I went for the BB and never looked back...WM ans PalmOS eat your hearts out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-08 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD