So jw how all of you will be spending valentines day with your beloved berries? I'll be spoiling mine with a brand new purple case mate from the crackberry shop and dowlding a mobipocket ebook "confessions of a shopaholic" for her! Oh yea, and don't 4get about ur significant other/wives/hubby/gf/bf either-throw them a little something so they don't get jealous! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 09:34 AM
    I'm going to turn the Curve off and make the time to explore some more attractive curves around the house. This device gets enough of my time during the week. My GF deserves my undivided attention this weekend.

02-13-09 09:41 AM
    Closest relevance my BB has to V-day is using it to place the call to order some roses. I might text her sweet nothings at some point as a gag, but beyond that the Berry is sitting on the sidelines this weekend.
    02-13-09 09:46 AM
    mine will be at work with me i'm the GM of a restaurant so I don't get a valentines day lol
    02-13-09 09:54 AM
    Let my wife play with it.

02-13-09 09:54 AM
    mine will be at work with me i'm the GM of a restaurant so I don't get a valentines day lol
    i feel you, i'm a server and i'll be death staring the happy couple's down at work too...
    02-13-09 09:59 AM
    Just got a really bad mental picture of someone loading Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it on" into the music player and putting it on a continuous loop.
    02-13-09 09:59 AM
    I will be presenting her with V-day gifts..............a new 8gb memory card and a sexy little black cover
    02-13-09 10:01 AM
    I have a feeling (if I am still sick) that I will be in bed with my berry and a box of kleenex haha... If I am not still sick then I will be at work too, it seems hospitals do not close for Valentine's day LOL
    02-13-09 10:10 AM
    well i'm not gonna shut it off, but i will put it on silent...i'll be paying attention to my girl...
    02-13-09 10:17 AM
    i think i will browse the app store and surprise her with something new...
    02-13-09 01:41 PM
    I'm going to turn the Curve off and make the time to explore some more attractive curves around the house. This device gets enough of my time during the week. My GF deserves my undivided attention this weekend.
    Awww. That's sweet.
    02-13-09 01:46 PM
    i feel you, i'm a server and i'll be death staring the happy couple's down at work too...
    At least they'll be tipping well?
    02-13-09 02:04 PM
    Well, without a girlfriend, my dancecard is dedicated to my Bold. I'll light some candles, play some soft music while upgrading to .234, downloading some new apps and browsing on Bolt.

God, I hope next Valentine's Day I have a girlfriend... Hahaha!

02-13-09 02:35 PM
    Well, without a girlfriend, my dancecard is dedicated to my Bold. I'll light some candles, play some soft music while upgrading to .234, downloading some new apps and browsing on Bolt.

God, I hope next Valentine's Day I have a girlfriend... Hahaha!

For what its worth.......a BB user AND a Bob Saget avatar??? Youre a catch in my book!
    02-13-09 02:38 PM
    I'm not changing a thing. Treat my baby just the same.

02-13-09 02:48 PM
    Ill will be working, making fun of people who aren't in love with their phones like Iam with "jerry". Lol, nah ill be making drinks for the lovebirds that come into the restaurant I work at, secretly wishing I had a man to share the day with....
    02-13-09 02:58 PM
    Let my wife play with it.

The phone or - nevermind...

02-13-09 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD