Here is my list of questions, as i sit here bored at work & can't put my bb down!!

1. How long have you had ur BB? 3 days

2. What made you want the BB you have? full keyboard and all the fun things it can do!

3. Would you ever give you ur BB? I really don't think so

4. Does your BB cause fights between you and your signf. other? Nope he has one to!!

5. What do you mostly use your BB fore? Texting, Aim, and msn chat!

6. What is your fav thing about your BB? That I can play real ringtones!, Full keybored, and the picture background even tho most phns have that. I like the track ball too!

7. What is so great about the BOLD? I like the curve more!

8. Where do you live, how old are you and what do you do for a living? 22, Oregon..not OR E GONE im an office assitant and starting my own business

9. What was your last phn before your BB? LGCU515 free phn but wasnt to bad! nothing special thats for sure

10. What do you and your BB plan to do this summer? We plan to hang out with my boyfriend and the other BB curve and our dog, go camping maybe a couple trips to the beach, go fishing..

Okay now...what the heck lol

1. is the Email you set up through bb free or does it cost usage?

2. I go to myxertones.com to get my ring tones it sends me a txt and i go to the link in the text and then click another thing which downloads the song, i i believe it takes me to two inter net pages. I don't have a data plan can anyone tell me how much thats costing me?

3. What is this PIN thing that I keep seeing everywhere?

4. How does the blackberry msgnr wrk, can i msg ne one with a bb?

5. Can i chng the list items on the left side to customize them to be my own, if so how!
    06-26-08 06:16 PM
    I applaud your enthusiasm and your infatuation with your new BB.

This link may help you with most/all of your questions. Bookmark it. Enjoy.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php
    06-26-08 06:19 PM

2. I go to myxertones.com to get my ring tones it sends me a txt and i go to the link in the text and then click another thing which downloads the song, i i believe it takes me to two inter net pages. I don't have a data plan can anyone tell me how much thats costing me?

5. Can i chng the list items on the left side to customize them to be my own, if so how!
    Answers:

1. the email is free to setup but does use data to operate soo you may want to get a data plan if you plan on using this feature.

2. probably 10 cents per each text if you dont have a texting plan... plus depending on what your carrier charges per kilobite it could end up costing you more then you would think.... i would def check with ur carrier!

3. The pin is a unique number each blackberry has... kinda like your social security number...except its used for BBM and Pin messaging and 3rd party app registrations....

4.yes you can message anyone who has a BB... you can add them via email or PIN but BBM operates using data so without a data plan its useless...

5. when you say the list... if you reffering to your application shortcuts then yes you can move then in the order you would like them to appear on your screen... (however somes if "Hard programed" will not allow you to move shortcuts) you can move your shortcuts by going to the main menu (while highligting the shortcut u want to move) and then select "Move" once you move it to where you want it simply press and realease the trackball.

Welcome to CB.

This thread will teach you everything and anything you want to know about your new BB BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com since your bored at work i would highly suggest you read all of it!
    06-26-08 06:30 PM
    Here is my list of questions, as i sit here bored at work & can't put my bb down!!

6. What is your fav thing about your BB? That I can play real ringtones!, Full keybored, and the picture background even tho most phns have that. I like the track ball too!

9. What was your last phn before your BB? LGCU515 free phn but wasnt to bad! nothing special thats for sure

10. What do you and your BB plan to do this summer? We plan to hang out with my boyfriend and the other BB curve and our dog, go camping maybe a couple trips to the beach, go fishing..

6. I can walk out of the house carrying one single device.

9. Nokia E62 (trainwreck)

10. I don't make plans revolving around my BB. And it most certainly
    NEVER goes on vacation, family outings and such with me. Nor
    do I assign personage to it. It's an "it", not a he or she, etc...

3. The PIN is a unique identifier for every BB, and required to use BBM

5. options > screen/keyboard scroll down and change the left and right to
    whatever you like.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-26-08 at 06:43 PM.
    06-26-08 06:39 PM
    number 10 was kinda a joke.....u seem to be real serious about it...but okay
    06-26-08 07:59 PM
    You have a lot of time at work
    06-26-08 08:01 PM
    You have a lot of time at work
    For sure....
    06-26-08 08:08 PM
    1. How long have you had ur BB? This one ? A few weeks, Had a 8100 for awhile before that. GSM did not work here so I had to get the 8130 on CDMA

2. What made you want the BB you have? Small, stylish, and I had an 8100 I fell in love with.

3. Would you ever give you ur BB? I think that is would you ever give up your BB. If that is the question - no. I have had motorla, Samsumg, all the big players, but my 8100 went through a lot of use and abuse and I have to say RIM builds a very solid product. They have me for life.

4. Does your BB cause fights between you and your signf. other? It has in the past but I think it is more due to a chick whom was hooked up with his friend who kept txting him. He is a married man, back off. This ended when I told him it was me or that you know what.

5. What do you mostly use your BB fore? Txt and email, occasionally BB messenger.

6. What is your fav thing about your BB? It does everything I need it to do and more. Being able to add your own pictures, themes, ringtones, etc. without having to pay for them or having to buy a USB cord and CD for crazy amounts (I am looking @ you Motorola)

7. What is so great about the BOLD? It's the biggest, baddest thing we have going right now. Were all technology you know whats here. Personally, I am waiting another pearl. I dont think I can do such bulky phones but to each their own! (Not to say if I won the thread I would not have a Curve! haha)

8. Where do you live, how old are you and what do you do for a living? I live in NL, Canada, I am 23 and a social worker. (They give us cell phones, but not BBs, that I had to acquire on my own)

9. What was your last phn before your BB? BB 8100! LOL, other than that? Motorola Rokr. Was not a bad little phone, but came with 1.0 USB when 2.0 Had been out for years !

10. What do you and your BB plan to do this summer? As we always do Pinky, try to take over the world !
    06-26-08 08:33 PM
    wow! looks like work wasnt very stimulating today. i have those days too.
    06-26-08 08:41 PM
    number 10 was kinda a joke.....u seem to be real serious about it...but okay

I know it was but it's a pet peeve. Most people here know it.
    I'm kind of the resident BB heathen.
    06-26-08 08:57 PM
    1. How long have you had ur BB?
    I had an 8830 WE before my Curve, and I got that maybe around April-ish?

2. What made you want the BB you have?
    WiFi/UMA

3. Would you ever give you ur BB?
    I don't understand this question lol.

4. Does your BB cause fights between you and your signf. other?
    Yeah she hates the thing; mostly because she doesn't know how to use it.

5. What do you mostly use your BB fore?
    E-mail for work, IM, BB Messenger, RSS feeds.

6. What is your fav thing about your BB?
    I can get reception in my apartment via UMA.

7. What is so great about the BOLD?
    Increased memory, better UI, higher resolution screen. Need I say more?

8. Where do you live, how old are you and what do you do for a living?
    22 in Chicago, going to school to do either some sort of programming or network engineering. Possibly a combination of the two.

9. What was your last phn before your BB?
    Sanyo M1. Not a bad phone, but definitely no BB.

10. What do you and your BB plan to do this summer?
    Well the BB is going to be a side note for about 3 weeks starting next Tuesday. Going on a road trip out west. The BB isn't leaving the car. I don't want to be bugged with things while I'm hiking the Grand Canyon.

3 Gmail accounts. Free.

Depends what your carrier charges. It's not cheap most of the time.

Each BB has a PIN. You can use it to PIN message people, or add them to BlackBerry messenger.

Yes. Any carrier, anywhere in the world.

Open the full icons screen by hitting the menu button, select the icon you want to move, hit the menu button again, and then move it to the top of the list.

Wow that was a long questionnaire.
    06-27-08 12:10 AM
    I did a pick and choose on the questions...

1. How long have you had ur BB? Had a Pearl from Feb-May and the Curve for a month

2. What made you want the BB you have? full keyboard and larger screen

3. Would you ever give you up BB? It would depend on my life situation. As it stands now, no.

4. Does your BB cause fights between you and your signf. other? He gets irritated sometimes, but I make it up to him.

5. What do you mostly use your BB fore? I use the calendar the most.

6. What is your fav thing about your BB? I am more organized and don't have my life written on little scraps of paper in my purse.

7. What is so great about the BOLD? I like the looks of the flatter keyboard.

8. Where do you live, how old are you and what do you do for a living? Ohio, 605, Domestic Goddess, wife and mom to four kids

9. What was your last phn before your BB? RAZR. Yawn.

10. What do you and your BB plan to do this summer? Geocaching!
    06-27-08 01:11 AM
    Well I can't please everyone. I am just my self. people take it or leave it
    06-27-08 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD