It will be a sad day if that happens. No matter how enthusiastic the community is, eventually it will fizzle out if no new hardware is being released. WebOS nation is a good example. Chris's blog post today on the Q2 earnings doesn't help create much confidence, does it? BBRY needs a miracle to survive in the hardware business. I sure hope the management has something up their sleeve that we don't know about.
    09-27-13 02:36 PM
    Doubtful. We're awesomesauce
    09-27-13 02:41 PM
    Of course it could. It seems some here are waiting for an MD to check Blackberry's vital signs and declare an official no pulse before admitting it though?
    09-27-13 02:43 PM
    We've now answered this question like a gabillion times.

CB will keep up and running for the long haul. And for those who do pick up a non-BB device down the road, with one click you can login to our other sites whether Android Central, iMore or WPCentral. A lot of CB users have done just that the past few years.... and if you haven't noticed, our cracky spirited ways are carrying through.

I have a feeling things will keep rocking here for a long long time still though.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 02:46 PM
    CB has always been a vastly more popular and vibrant place. Even if the Z30 does turn out to be the last BB, CB won't turn into what webOS Nation is today (and it's still going fairly strong, all things considered) for a looong time.
    big_time2 likes this.
    09-27-13 02:49 PM

CB will keep up and running for the long haul. And for those who do pick up a non-BB device down the road, with one click you can login to our other sites whether Android Central, iMore or WPCentral. A lot of CB users have done just that the past few years.... and if you haven't noticed, our cracky spirited ways are carrying through.

I have a feeling things will keep rocking here for a long long time still though.

Posted via CB10
    I like my answer better
    09-27-13 02:52 PM
    @Lendo - I agree. Your answer is better. We are awesomest of awesomesauces.

Posted via CB10
    Lendo likes this.
    09-27-13 02:59 PM
    CB isn't going anywhere - the fanbase is entrenched and frankly addicted!

Good job Kevin et al, what a community!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    big_time2 and Tre Lawrence like this.
    09-27-13 03:16 PM
    Threads like this will continue to be made and we will have trolls like BOLD UNTIL Puberty comes waiting for them to add in his 2 cents for years to come.

CB ain't going nowhere. Just wish the trolls would.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 03:19 PM
    CB is here for good. Yay! I already knew that, but I felt compelled to say "yay" nevertheless.
    CB isn't going anywhere - the fanbase is entrenched and frankly addicted!

Good job Kevin et al, what a community!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    Well said.

CB is family. Yes, there are few awkward cousins, cranky elders and stubborn young bucks that need guidance, but we're family.

And BBRY ain't dead yet anyway.

A gabillion? It feels more like a kazillion!

And yes, can't see things slowing down anytime soon. Thank you to the entire CB crew for your excellent work.
    10-09-13 10:35 PM
    I'm hanging on to my Z10, love it. I hope that BlackBerry works out this rough patch in such a way that it makes little to know difference to the core users, unless of course you count less bad press. I don't care if they make less handsets. I only want one every year or two. I just don't want them to go away. And that would mean Crackberry stays too!!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:34 PM
    Better than the way of the dodo.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:45 PM