Now that its official.. I have a lot of videos, photos, and whatnot I want to save on my memory card.

Are you?

Or are you starting fresh. new photos, New videos, new bookmarks, the whole nine?

:looks around
    11-13-08 02:14 PM
    All of my photos and Docs to Go files go onto my memory card.
    11-13-08 02:23 PM
    Now that its official.. I have a lot of videos, photos, and whatnot I want to save on my memory card.

Are you?

Or are you starting fresh. new photos, New videos, new bookmarks, the whole nine?

I brought over everything from my old phone (Pearl) and keep all of media on my memory card. I back that up regularly, at least once a week. I also back up my contacts on a regular basis.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 11:14 PM
    Just like my computer, I try to back up all files/folders. For that "just in case" possibility I need the files.
    11-15-08 02:44 PM
    Yes... I back up all my photos its a must.

11-16-08 07:09 PM
    I do a daily backup of the contents of my device and a weekly backup of my 4GB SD card
    11-17-08 06:17 AM
    I have 4g card and I use it to it's fullest. I constantly back up my device and save every thing back onto the sd card.
    11-17-08 03:58 PM
    I do a daily backup of the contents of my device and a weekly backup of my 4GB SD card
    OK, how do you back up your memory card? That is info I need to have please?
    11-17-08 04:05 PM
    OK, how do you back up your memory card? That is info I need to have please?
    Copy the contents of the card to your computer or removable drive of some sort.
    11-17-08 06:55 PM
    I back up everything!

11-17-08 07:06 PM

Are you?

Yes... you are the only one.

11-17-08 08:49 PM
    I, too, back up everything. All my photos, videos & music are on my 4 gig sd card (which gets backed up onto my computer). I back up my calendar & contacts every time I tether my BB.
    11-17-08 10:49 PM
    I too backup everything!

11-18-08 12:18 PM
    I just bought the new Storm. I had a BB World Edition. I backed it up every 2 weeks. The Storm also came with a desktop manager and I was able to do back-up the World Edition and then download most of the stuff to my Storm.
    11-23-08 05:04 PM
    You're not alone. I back up my documents and photos a few times a week. And I make sure that the items I keep on my device are on the MicroSD and not in the device memory.
    11-30-08 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD