i was able to download instagram and netflix this morning but tonight im trying to download other apps and im constantly getting the said error message appearing even for apps that i had previously downloaded

Server Error in '/' application

Value cannot be null.
    parameter name:input

helpppppppppppppppppppppppp
    11-18-13 07:22 PM
    I haven't been able to download a single app from there. You're lucky

Sent from my Z30
    11-18-13 07:27 PM
    Try 1 mobile ( Edit: turn off notifications with Ghost Commander) . You'll usually get the most recent apps there. If too recent and causing problems, then use good e reader. They have a version, or more later, and will probably work better.

I've never been able to use Snap myself.

Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 07:34 PM
    i was able to download instagram and netflix this morning but tonight im trying to download other apps and im constantly getting the said error message appearing even for apps that i had previously downloaded

Server Error in '/' application

Value cannot be null.
    parameter name:input

helpppppppppppppppppppppppp
    Did you read the thread for it? did you enter in a proper GSF? It's working fine for me. Have downloaded about 25 apps using snap. You updated to the 2nd version right?
    pmccartney likes this.
    11-18-13 07:43 PM
    As Katiepea says, make sure you're sideloading the updated Snap app and that you use a valid Android device ID in the setup.
    All the instructions are in the first post of the original Snap app thread.
    I have been downloading throughout the day, including five minutes ago, and there is no problem.
    The app now searches, downloads and invokes installation together.
    11-18-13 07:52 PM
    Did you read the thread for it? did you enter in a proper GSF? It's working fine for me. Have downloaded about 25 apps using snap. You updated to the 2nd version right?
    Apparently not, according to that error message. Version 2 works well for me. I downloaded a few applications, among them Google Earth, but it didn't work. I switched the GSF ID to the one I was using before that I got from BlueStacks and now it works.

I think the developer said he wants to add in the ability to download different versions.

Oh, and here's an Easter Egg in Snap: Type a space into the search bar and press Enter and you'll get a list of the most popular applications on Google Play.
    And another one: press Enter when the search box is blank, and you'll get a list of applications as if you searched for the word "unicorn", unicorn games and wallpapers and such. The developer was surprised too; said it was from Google's end.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 07:54 PM
    Apparently not, according to that error message. Version 2 works well for me. I downloaded a few applications, among them Google Earth, but it didn't work. I switched the GSF ID to the one I was using before that I got from BlueStacks and now it works.

I think the developer said he wants to add in the ability to download different versions.

Oh, and here's an Easter Egg in Snap: Type a space into the search bar and press Enter and you'll get a list of the most popular applications on Google Play.
    And another one: press Enter when the search box is blank, and you'll get a list of applications as if you searched for the word "unicorn", unicorn games and wallpapers and such. The developer was surprised too; said it was from Google's end.

Posted via CB10
    Yep

http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-G...k-380284.shtml
    11-18-13 08:31 PM
    thank you everyone ill assume that im running version one will do a search for the original snap and get the bar for version two once again thank you

P.S im seeing a version 1.5 which ill assume is the newer version
    Last edited by wehttam; 11-20-13 at 03:23 AM.
    11-20-13 03:10 AM
    thank you everyone ill assume that im running version one will do a search for the original snap and get the bar for version two once again thank you

P.S im seeing a version 1.5 which ill assume is the newer version
    Correct assumption
    11-20-13 08:15 AM