I went from the storm to the curve and I was wondering why my texts and emails are all showing up under the same button. My emails and texts come through my message button which make it very hard for me to go through them. Any input would be greatly appreciated!: p
    03-22-09 08:16 AM
    Open SMS or email and go to options, general options, change the field for SMS and Email Inboxes to separate.
    03-22-09 08:22 AM
    you should have stayed with the storm
    03-22-09 09:01 AM
    Thanks LondoJowa...

rbaird91's -- I enjoyed the storm, but I had too many issues with it. They tried to resolve it 4 times. I think 4 phones in 4 months is CRAZY! So i'm going to wait for an updated version without as many glitches.
    03-22-09 09:09 AM
    Should of stayed with the storm Hahahaha. I love my storm
    03-22-09 09:12 AM
    These telling you to stick with the Storm are crazy. First of all, it's your choice what BB you like, not theirs. Second, I had the Curve and tried the Storm for 2 weeks. I found the same thing you did, that it was time to go back to my Curve.

Go with the directions on separating the SMS/Emails, that's how I roll and it's way easier!
    03-22-09 09:19 AM
    Londo has got you fixed up. Just wanted to add that you have your device model as an 8830 world edition. The VZW curve is 8330. So there is no confusion in future posts. Welcome to CB!
    03-22-09 09:19 AM
    Oh and I agree with Sultan. Use what works best for you.
    03-22-09 09:21 AM
    Not everyone is thrilled with dealing with bugs and problems, and the Curve is a fine device in the overall, and is certainly more stable.

Change is NOT always a good thing!

Enjoy your Curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD