Hi I need to create a SMS, not email, template on my 8120 pearl. A standardised message reminding clients of their booked appointments.

Will Xtemplate work for this?
    12-05-08 01:18 PM
    Yes, it is. Please read an information below taken from SHAPE Services website

"Use e-mail templates to send messages that include the repeated information. Send informative responses faster than typing them in a usual way with your BlackBerry keyboard. Create a variety of templates for each and every case of your business life."

Download link

Main Features:

* Compose emails in standard BlackBerry Messenger or SMS (NEW!) using a variety of well-crafted templates from xTemplate Kit.
    * Create your own templates for greetings, signatures and business reports to send personalized messages.
    * Create a template from existing email - no need to type in the same information again.
    * Easy Template Management: View, Edit and Remove your templates, add funny smiles. - NEW!
    * Quickly find the template you need by sorting them alphabetically, by creation date, or by last used date.

Lifetime license, all updates are included.
    01-20-09 04:58 AM
    On one page it says it is free and on another page it says it is $4.95. Which is it. also, there is no trial and IMO won't buy software without trying it to see if it fits my needs.
    01-20-09 10:12 AM
    Not sure if the Pearl has it, but you can create something similar on the Curve using AutoText.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 11:41 AM
    After update the application xTemplate costs $4.95, it is not free but no so expensive. Yes, for this moment no trial version is avaiable.

On one page it says it is free and on another page it says it is $4.95. Which is it. also, there is no trial and IMO won't buy software without trying it to see if it fits my needs.
    01-22-09 01:12 AM
    you might want to check with each client to make sure you have their permission to send SMS to them. Not everyone has a messaging plan, and I'd be mad if a business/company sent me one without my permission.

You can use the calendar and email to do the same thing. When you set the calendar event you can have it invite attendee
    01-22-09 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD