i have done a lot of research and am wondering if there is a setup that i can do that will allow me to take a number of someone unknown that texts me, and not block them but not be notified when they send me something? i know the firewall can block all unknown numbers but i cant view them if i wanted to see who they were from. this way i can still get a message from someone unknown saying who they are or something, but this one person who i do not know have their messages put to a folder or something that i can check periodically but am not notified? thanks
    06-07-09 04:31 PM
    bump
    bump
    bump
    06-07-09 04:57 PM
    I'm pretty sure you can't do this via the BlackBerry OS, but have you tried looking in the App Store? I bet there are programs that will do what you are talking about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 05:50 PM
    no there are none. does anyone have a good setup or a recommendation for a solution? thanks
    06-07-09 08:47 PM
    Can't be done. You can either get them or not get them. If you block them, they are blocked.

If you want to see who they are from, you will have to allow them to be received on the device.
    06-07-09 09:18 PM
    not even like set it up so it doesnt ring or notify me but it will still be in my inbox?
    06-07-09 09:31 PM
    Sure, you could set up an exception in your Profiles and set the notification to NONE and MUTE.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...contact-48275/
    06-08-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD