Hi,

I would like to ask about such thing. Is it possible on BB 8520 Curve to get sms notifications the way you see missed calls etc. ? For now if I get new message I got tiny icon at the top of the main screen next to the date. Would be nice if you can see it as for example call you didnt answer. With the name of sender of the message.

I dont know if you can set in on your phone or you have to download some soft to make it possible for that model.
    Thanks for help!
    10-07-10 09:20 AM
    The sms/mms notifier should pop up like the email (which is the same indicator) as missed call notification if you have it turned on. With the main Messages folder open select, Menu/Options/General Options. I have mine set to Display Message Count - Unread
    Display New Messages Indicator - Yes
    From messages check Menu/Options/Inbox Settings and make sure the sms/mms box is checked or they won't show on the home screen.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 10-07-10 at 10:34 AM.
    10-07-10 09:41 AM
    Thanks. I've had checked the same - Unread, Yes. As for the second I cant find it or I have done it too but dont know yet (have different language on my phone). Anyway the "problem" still exist.

I dont get for example: 1 New Message - xxx, just a small icon at the top of the screen and small red-white star on a message icon. ;s
    10-07-10 11:20 AM
    From messages check Menu/Options/Inbox Settings and make sure the sms/mms box is checked or they won't show on the home screen.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you need to UNCHECK the SMS/mms box so they DON'T show in your message folder. Then you need to set your theme to a today theme or use the TODAY setting on your default theme. Then they should show up.

10-07-10 12:40 PM
    Thanks for the information
    10-30-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD