Hi All
    I am trying to find out what is the best smartphone out there today. I have the Nextel 8350i since December and have been having such issues with it. I have already had to get a replacement phone and now still having software issues, am not receiving text messages keep getting app error messages.

Any advice

Thanks
    Karrie
    08-03-09 08:00 AM
    If we were you than we could decide but we are not you. What do you use it for? Just as a phone? Use email, games, multimedia. Make a list of everything you will use it for and put a number next to each one to rank them from highest to lowest for the most important features. Than you can get an idea of which phone and carrier is best for you.

For example, I have the Storm on VZW for the coverage and great customer service. I bought the ipod touch for the multimedia. The iphone and AT&T does not mix very well. AT&T is not a great provider. There are many of people that do not like there service but they want an iphone so they are suck with an awful provider. If they could switch carriers they would without hesitation.
    Last edited by DravenX; 08-03-09 at 08:07 AM.
    08-03-09 08:04 AM
    I was thinking of getting the ipod touch for the blackberry and games and multimedia and just get a plain nextel phone for the phone part. Are the ipod touch good for those uses instead of paying for a dataplan through a wireless company.
    08-03-09 08:15 AM
    The only problem with that is the fact that with the iPod Touch you have to be in a location that has wifi, and with a smartphone on a network you can browse the net and do things anywhere.
    08-03-09 08:35 AM
    The only problem with that is the fact that with the iPod Touch you have to be in a location that has wifi, and with a smartphone on a network you can browse the net and do things anywhere.
    Good thought. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks

Is there a site where I can go to compare all smartphones
    08-03-09 08:37 AM
    Check out cnet. They are the best source for phone information, and just read reviews and opinions of all the phones you are potentially interested in, and you can even see the one's the editors would choose.
    08-03-09 08:41 AM
    Blackberry.com has all of what you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 08:42 AM
    Thanks everyone
    I will check it all out
    08-03-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD