Everything.me - Introducing the Dynamic Phone TM

it uses your preinstalled apps so no need to download a bunch of new ones, do you think this is a good idea or a useless gimmick? if so why?
    06-15-13 02:49 PM

it uses your preinstalled apps so no need to download a bunch of new ones, do you think this is a good idea or a useless gimmick? if so why?
    I say it's a good one. I like how with every app you choose it shows a wallpaper of whatever you're doing. I think that'll be something to win over iOS 7.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 04:12 PM

It would be cool if BlackBerry used Parallax for this concept.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 04:23 PM
    I like that idea a lot. Too bad BlackBerry couldn't have thought of it first.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 12:08 AM
    I say it's a good one. I like how with every app you choose it shows a wallpaper of whatever you're doing. I think that'll be something to win over iOS 7.

Posted via CB10
    interestingly this used to be an ios only app but they switched to google because its more open. they could be bought by blackberry as google dont own them and snatched up before google has a chance to intergrate them into future OS's
    06-16-13 10:47 AM
    I think it's too gimmicky. Who the heck wants a sushi phone??? Like come on!!! When I search for something, I find what I'm looking for and then in done with it. I don't need my phone to theme'd out to the one think I was searching for. So what that it shows like 12 apps that have to do with what I searched for. I'm not going to use every app that the phone puts on my home page. It's pointless. So let's say u search for the transit schedule in my city, then my phone because a city transit theme'd phone. Ya, that's what I want...lol.

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    06-16-13 06:57 PM
    More like "search in all app option"
    Better they could run the app on the cloud so you literally search every existing app.... thus might be too much

Guess a "search in all app" option could be Implemented

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 07:20 AM