03-16-09 06:06 PM
- I hope that if they don't have flash support soon that they would at least improve the youtube experience with an app. I don't think that the current hardware would limit the video size for youtube. As for video record, I am sure they could do it, but the video quality would be poor until a better camera was installed. I would like to hear from someone who is using OS4.5 on the youtube issue.06-18-08 02:17 PM
- sunkastSuper BadNo you cannot resize the video on the current OS. Maybe it will happen when they update it. If i'm not mistaken, you cannot resize the video camera when you are recording as well. The current technology just doesn't support the size the quality would be if you made it bigger. It seems mostly to be a hardware issue. So hopefully for future BB's it will allow for larger vids.06-18-08 02:18 PM
- Not true. It is because YouTube doesn't server full screen videos. It's not a limitation of hardware or the OS. It's YouTube's fault because they don't convert videos for full screen viewing. You could instead try Home Mobile Videos on your Phone for free.06-18-08 02:51 PM
- sunkastSuper BadButs also a technical limitation as well because the phones are not equipped to youtube videos that large. Sometimes Youtube vids are spotty as it is and imagine if you were trying to stream a larger file. So how come the phone will not let you resize the video on your camera? That's not a youtube problem. It's the hardware that is limiting these functions. You can bet that future blackberries will be able to enhance these features and will have nothing to do with youtube "fixing" anything.06-18-08 02:55 PM
- welll.. the videos look decent in full screen on the storm however if you put the iPhone next to it with there app you tube does look a crap ton better so whats the difference
are they rendering the vids to the iPhone different then all the other mobiles?
because that is literally the only part of the iPhone screen that looks better then the storm.12-06-08 01:48 AM
A friend suggested this site.
First thing I looked up was the YouTube video size problem.
I found this thread and got turned onto VTap.
I registered for VTap and downloaded the application and the videos are still small....
How do I make VTap videos larger and full screen?
Thanks.03-16-09 01:29 PM
- 03-16-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD