not sure why is it... look like trend is slight up.
    https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...oid,blackberry
    look like Canada India is still BB land, need to work on US and EU... Funny that droid land is China - must be huawei, xiaomi effect. (US >40% newly activated phones during x'mas period is iphone, huawei, pixel, are around 5% I believe... recall saw it on net during x'mas). wondering why those two red states so unique for BB...
    01-03-17 12:06 PM
    Looks like the majority of the BlackBerry queries are about a song.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    01-03-17 12:41 PM
    Not sure where the OP is seeing these "lands".... it's pretty much an Android world at this point. The biggest reason is price, if you could buy a new iPhone for $100 in China, India or the US... it might be a very different story.
    01-03-17 03:15 PM
    Android dominates the world pretty much but China is buying a lot more iPhones the last I read because the Chinese are getting pretty rich. Apparently the Chinese LOVE Buicks and Cadillacs also, so they have $.

My Filipino friend got an interesting phone last week it looks like an iPhone but runs android, Chinese made, about $200 US dollars and MUCH cheaper than an iPhone she says..... here it is...

http://www.oppo.com/en/index.html
    01-03-17 07:07 PM
    Not sure where the OP is seeing these "lands".... it's pretty much an Android world at this point. The biggest reason is price, if you could buy a new iPhone for $100 in China, India or the US... it might be a very different story.
    agree, the trend is deceptive.
    01-04-17 09:19 AM
    Android dominates the world pretty much but China is buying a lot more iPhones the last I read because the Chinese are getting pretty rich. Apparently the Chinese LOVE Buicks and Cadillacs also, so they have $.

My Filipino friend got an interesting phone last week it looks like an iPhone but runs android, Chinese made, about $200 US dollars and MUCH cheaper than an iPhone she says..... here it is...

OPPO Mobile for Smartphones & Accessories - OPPO Global - OPPO Global
    yap, even in Canada there was faked iphone try to cheat on line shopper.=sell as iphone with slight cheap price.. (there was a warning few month back from Canadian media).
    01-04-17 09:21 AM
    yap, even in Canada there was faked iphone try to cheat on line shopper.=sell as iphone with slight cheap price.. (there was a warning few month back from Canadian media).
    Yeah it's big in China, but just to clarify Oppo is a legit Chinese cell phone manufacturer and their devices are truly more on the upscale for quality. They do take styling cues from Apple and other devices, but isn't that basically what Samsung did when they copied the iPhone.....and then everyone followed suit.

Apparently these Oppos are good sellers in Indonesia and the Philippines and probably cutting into Blackberry profits in Indonesia.
    01-04-17 12:47 PM