i saw the rep at my verizon dealer had the slide to unlock feature......he wouldnt tell me where he got it. does any one know where we can get this????????????
    12-06-08 12:52 AM
    uhh... you sure ?

this is hard to believe..
    12-06-08 01:46 AM
    ya, im in laquintq ca, the rep had it installed but did not have the iberry theme. when i asked him he smiled and said shhhhhhhhhh, so i dont know what that was about but, dammit i want it
    12-06-08 01:51 AM
    Havent see that feature, interesting though......
    12-06-08 01:52 AM
    If the Storm could get a feature similar to what happens when a magnet is introduced into its proximity and the unlock feature if the iPhone that would be fantastic.
    12-06-08 02:55 AM
    basicly its a slide to unlock (like the iphone)

it will lock your screen 3 seconds into a phone call so you dont have to worry about pressing buttons!

TalkLock™ (BETA) Touch Screen Lock for BlackBerry� Storm™
    02-16-09 04:42 PM
    Ok I have "Talk Lock" and "Auto Lock" both are great apps. But i think everyones looking for a slide to "unlock" app. similar to the iphone. When the storms screens goes idle and shuts off and my auto lock app. turns on, you then you have to hit the unlock button at the top of the phone. Yes it's nice, but wouldn't a slide to unlock app. be amazing for when the phone goes idle. I cant believe there's not one out yet. I wouldn't mind paying for an app. like that.
    02-17-09 02:22 PM
    hmmm. 7 posts and still no answer
    02-28-09 09:04 PM
    here it is
    you have to add the http yourself

blackberryrocks.com/2009/02/27/free-app-stormslider-blackberry-storm-iphones-slide-unlock-function/
    02-28-09 09:08 PM
    Just downloaded it and so far so good. Just slide to the right to unlock your screen.
    03-03-09 06:28 AM
    I just installed it.... It seems to work well.
    03-03-09 07:38 AM
    it unlocks if you hit the red end call button accidentally, and I wasn't able to make it activate automatically...I have to go find the app and push the button to activate it?

I'm sorry, didn't seem very usable to me.
    03-03-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD