so i finally dl'ed slacker and installed, i was pretty excited!!

when i searched for a song and then clicked the matching result the first time, it played and i did a little dance woo hoo! haha..

so course i hafta soft reset and see what the rpm's are on the pearl with the new app running,

-Now, when i search for the same "song" what i entered comes up as a "channel" as they play some totally different artist and track...

is there a setting i need to tweak? is slacker just like a big satellite radio on shuffle, or can you search for a song and play what you search for???
    03-19-09 07:45 AM
    Best way to do this is to create custom stations on line.
    03-19-09 07:53 AM
    like the sig wnm haha..

i guess the account automatically syncs??

canu build a playlist/select specific songs for your custom station?
    03-19-09 07:58 AM
    Thanks. I like your sig too.

Yes. Slacker want's you to enter 15 artists to create the custom station. I think that limit has to do with how Slacker operates. If you enter less than 15, Slacker will add artist that are similar to the ones you picked.

Once you add 15, you can tell Slacker not to add anymore. You can also fine tune the station to play the most popular songs, or songs from a specific decade. There are other tweeks as well.
    03-19-09 08:06 AM
    I like slacker for the most part. You'll probably find it a little limiting but it's cool for an internet radio app.

Does anyone know if Pandora has a BB App yet?
    03-19-09 08:35 AM
    thx guys ima twiddle dee tweedle dum with thing all day now haha...

white rabit check out http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/pan...6/#post1996854
    03-19-09 08:42 AM
    thanks crispy...doesn't look like it's available for my Alltel Curve. Unless they consider it Verizon now!?
    03-19-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD