Really have positive feelings about BB10. Tweets from Sky News presenter below.

Just go read yourself if you feel like it: https://twitter.com/StephenDixonTV

He also say's something about the battery management too which is supposed to be very smart. Stops phone from continously connecting to 3G or something. All in all it sounds real good.

Stephen Dixon ‏@StephenDixonTV
    @davehope80 it's SOOOO nice
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

23h Stephen Dixon ‏@StephenDixonTV
    @Gr8_guy didn't see a boot, but freezing up as sometimes happens now is irradicated. Can't give too much detail...
    View conversation

23h Stephen Dixon ‏@StephenDixonTV
    @davehope80 yeah it's great. Loads of amazing features

@StephenDixonTV: @thisisjoeob different is good. It's unique. Everything the others want to be. Everything flowS into each other. EVERYTHING. Amazing
    a day agoReplyRetweetFavorite

@StephenDixonTV: Admittedly I'm a tech freak, but this is V clever and really unique. I'm very, very, VERY excited!!

@StephenDixonTV: Spent 2 hours with #blackberry10 OMG it's like nothing you've ever used before. Blows iPhones out of the water. Can't wait for launch!!

@StephenDixonTV: On a train to London to meet the boss of #blackberry to be briefed on #Blackberry10 Will be fascinated to see how the platform operates

@StephenDixonTV: Off to bed. Tomorrow I'm off to have a demo of the blackberry 10 handsets and software. Heaven! Will report back.
    Last edited by BlackB_G; 12-04-12 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Added link to twitter
    12-04-12 12:03 PM
    Is there an associated video for this?
    12-04-12 12:05 PM
    chances of blackberry10 succeeding are quite good...

From speaking to some people, even the most hardcore android users, they believe BlackBerry10 has potential. Some are even considering switching to BB10 from SG3 or Note
    12-04-12 12:08 PM
    chances of blackberry10 succeeding are quite good...

From speaking to some people, even the most hardcore android users, they believe BlackBerry10 has potential. Some are even considering switching to BB10 from SG3 or Note
    Riiiise....RIIIISE! I'm hoping to put some more "expendable" $$ into RIMM before my vacation.
    12-04-12 12:12 PM
    The thing is most people in corporate/company enviroment who get emailed alot with sensetive data and need to use calenders to schedule know what blackberry is about.They wont really knock bb its a beast work tool Now its improved to all round ability and does the extra everyone wanted it will be loved.

Of course London/uk love BB so there's gonan be good numbers if there's more than expected means people have come back.

BB10 is gonna be great.
    12-04-12 12:51 PM
    There is still a lot of hard work for BlackBerry to do here in the UK. I have lost BBM contacts to Apple and the Galaxy S3 and other Androids sell strongly here. Some of the bad press for RIM over the past 2 years has originated here in the UK.
    On my way home from work tonight, I saw 2 bus shelter posters advertising the BB Curve for the Christmas market.
    12-04-12 01:40 PM
    people will leave a platform. it's normal with a competitve growing market.

it doesn't mean after they leave BB, they won't come back
    shaleem and Zirak like this.
    12-04-12 03:56 PM
    Nice catch OP, just gone through his tweets and it seems he's genuinly excited by it. Hopefully (assuming this was filmed for a news piece at a later date) the segment will end with some personal thoughts to camera so he can get that excitement across to the viewers. An excellent piece of free marketing for RIM
    12-04-12 04:57 PM
    The part about battery life was the most intriguing part for me... very interesting...
    12-05-12 06:44 PM
    Nice find BlackB_G

All we need now is for him to go to his mates at Sky and get them to prepare proper versions of the Sky News App, the Sky Sports app and SkyGo for BB10 and we'll all be happier people

Si.
    12-06-12 02:05 AM
    Who is this guy
    12-06-12 08:12 AM
    Who is this guy
    https://twitter.com/StephenDixonTV
    12-06-12 08:52 AM
    I didn't mean that in a literal sense. I meant I haven't heard of him despite being on the internet everyday
    12-06-12 08:54 AM
    I didn't mean that in a literal sense. I meant I haven't heard of him despite being on the internet everyday
    He's an anchor on Sky News

Si.
    12-06-12 09:06 AM
    He tweeted like 20 times on how great it is. Damnit I wanna see the final product!! Take my money rim!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-06-12 10:52 AM
    Ok, if a news presenter is liking it, thank god, maybe some bad bashing out of UK as I do believe sky is humongous in the UK

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    12-06-12 12:20 PM
    Sky is Very Big in the Uk espically FOOTBALL and sports also I pay them money to watch sport so yeah
    12-06-12 02:14 PM