This article provides descriptions of and links to six cool--and more importantly, free--BlackBerry downloads. I've been using one of the apps, the Viigo RSS reader, for about a month now, and I love it. (I've seen a bunch of praise for Viigo on CrackBerry.com, in fact) I rarely use my browser now because Viigo serves up all the stuff I'd go surfing for. Definitely worth looking into if you haven't already.

Oh yeah, the other five apps are great, too. Check it out.

AZA43
    02-21-08 09:05 AM
    Those are good downloads but I think I stumbled upon the most amazing Blackberry app yet. It's called Mojopac and it allows you to create a virtual Windows Desktop on your Blackberry's MicroSD card. Then, you just attach your phone to ANY PC via USB, launch Mojopac, log in and it opens my personal Mojopac desktop running the applications off my phone! I've installed my customized version of Excel with custom icons and toolbars with macros so I'll have it with me wherever I go. It also allows you to take special apps that aren't necessarily on most computers so you have it handy. Best of all, it's free! Check it out here.

Oh, and if you don't want to fill up your card on your Blackberry, you can even run this on that old iPod you gave up when the new Nano came out. Amazing!
    Last edited by Umm Yeah...; 02-21-08 at 10:28 AM.
    02-21-08 10:24 AM
    I'm checking out mojopac for sure when I get done with work today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-08 01:09 PM
    Nice program. How much space do you need to re-create one's pc. I only have a 4 gig card on my BB.
    02-21-08 03:05 PM
    Nice program. How much space do you need to re-create one's pc. I only have a 4 gig card on my BB.
    I have Excel, Word, and Firefox installed on my 4 gig card and still have 2.3 gigs showing up as free. I also have about 1 gig of music, video, and photo files on my card so it's not all Mojopac taking up that space. Just be aware that it needs to run on a PC with Administrator rights.
    02-21-08 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD